EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Just joined the group and see the rally is in Tucson. We were planning on being in Tucson during this time and it would be fun to meet other Heartland owners. We have a 2012 Landmark San Antonio. Can we book the KOA at the special rate? Any info you can give us to join in the rally? I guess better later than never - Tom

[Tom:
If you are monitoring the forum, You need to contact me as soon as possible. I have sent you a couple a PM's and can't hold this site much longer. This is Snow Bird season and the park will need this site if we don't fill it. I gave you my phone and email....call me anytime. ]

Mrsfish

I don't know about everyone else- but I can hardly wait for the next 7 days to pass. Even though Tucson is my home, I feel like we have travelled a thousand miles and the anticipation is huge. Excited to see old friend and really excited to meet the new friends I don't know yet! Please travel carefully and we will see you in a week!! Oh - and bring your sunscreen!!!

Doublegranch

Ann....now be honest...you want to see JohnD bucked off Rodeo, rip my chaps and start selling copies of the video!

Doublegranch

Welcome Tom & Sherry to the Tucson Rodeo Rally....
We are getting them signed up today...
Can't wait to meet you guys.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I noticed since I brought up residual payments that you guys got pretty darn quiet :confused:

Doublegranch

JohnD:

I wasn't going to say anything, but now I have too!
You will have to join the Doublegranch Screen Actors Guild to be qualified for payment.
When you arrive, I will have the 123 page contract for you to read and sign.
The Corp Attorney will also need a cut from this as well. I think you will be greatly rewarded
after you pay your initial membership fee and monthly life time dues!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
JohnD:

You will have to join the Doublegranch Screen Actors Guild to be qualified for payment.
The Corp Attorney will also need a cut from this as well. I think you will be greatly rewarded

I don't know . . . sounds pretty steep!

Might have to go on strike!

jimtoo

JohnD:

Don't forget the "Moderator Fee" for allowing publishing on the forum. :) Because after reviewing... it might not be cheap if we need to edit anything. :)

Jim M

Doublegranch

Don't forget the "Moderator Fee" for allowing publishing on the forum. :) Because after reviewing... it might not be cheap if we need to edit anything. :)

Jim M

[Jim: I got you covered...now remember this will be a live video...so I am sure the cost will go up some! I am thinking about 4 hours worth of editing for a 4 second ride will be just about right! You know those 4 seconds won't have much of value! ]

Doublegranch

We just added another couple to the Tucson Rodeo Rally....
John & Debi Macvie will be joining us....these AZ members were traveling the Southeast for several months...
got way to cold and they are coming home!
Your site number is 1466
Happy you will be able to attend....we all have missed you guys.

Total count for the Rally is now 104 attendees.

Last edited:

Ann&Ted

Howdy Garry, I am going to have to cancel my big ride in the Horse Relay Race. I caught the galloping crud from our neighbor last weekend and have been really down and out with this garbage. If fact, I am hoping praying that Ann does not catch this. I added water to my holding tank yesterday and turned on the fridge so it will start making ice. Just that little work brought me to my knees. I hate getting older. To think a simple cold can put you on you back like this. Anyway, I am pushing to just be able to attend the rally. I may need to pick up some of those face masks so we don't spread the germs.

MTPockets

Howdy Garry, I am going to have to cancel my big ride in the Horse Relay Race. I caught the galloping crud from our neighbor last weekend and have been really down and out with this garbage. If fact, I am hoping praying that Ann does not catch this. I added water to my holding tank yesterday and turned on the fridge so it will start making ice. Just that little work brought me to my knees. I hate getting older. To think a simple cold can put you on you back like this. Anyway, I am pushing to just be able to attend the rally. I may need to pick up some of those face masks so we don't spread the germs.
. Ted, colds are the pits... Sorry you got that in the system and hope you feel better quick..... About the face mask, actually if you could just wear that all the time we would all feel better.... JUST KIDDING, I couldn't resist.... Seriously, get well.

Doublegranch

[Ted: Sorry about the BUG! I know you are "young and tough" so will see you at the rally without your chaps! You know JohnD is going to be very disappointed as he was hoping to have a contest on who gets bucked off the fastest. Looks it will still be JohnD. See you soon.....Get well.]

Status
Not open for further replies.