EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 10/13/2016 to 10/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
UPDATE:

Check out agenda on first post for "Trap Shooting" event & other updates under agenda!

To those who arrive on this Friday, we will see you soon! Let the fun begin!!

FYI...Keep checking white board at site #43 for daily agenda or any updates.

BusManRG

Stopped by Happy Daze over the weekend to look at some new 2017 Big Horns. Weren't able to look at them as they were being detailed for the rally this weekend! Salesman told us to drop by the rally with our friends and have a look. We're hoping that we can convince them to be new Big Horn owners soon!! Maybe we will have a chance to meet some of you there!

Sandy

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

The Jess's have arrived in Jackson a day early. Looking forward to meeting new Heartland'ers that didn't make it to Vegas. We will move to our rally space 50 tomorrow.
Let the good times begin.
Safe travels from
Jerrod and Rhonda Jess

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

The Belettis arrived today around 5 pm along with the Hershbergers. Nancy and I will be here until Monday morning. Looking forward to some fun with club member friends!

Here we are all setup in site 19...
IMG_9876.jpg IMG_9879.jpg IMG_9881.jpg

jbeletti

We are on our way having trouble with a code on the truck map P0107. We may be a little late.

dave

Sorry to hear you're having truck trouble. Terry blew a turbo hose as we were getting off the expressway in Bakersfield. We acted quickly and picked up a new one at a GM dealer across the street. Terry removed the grill etc and got the new hose put in. On his Chevy, he had to replace the entire hose.

LTZ

UPDATE:

Cancelled: Scott Laidlaw from Lippert has cancelled his 1:00pm similar on Saturday.

Gaffer

We are on our way having trouble with a code on the truck map P0107. We may be a little late.

dave

Hope yours is one of the easier fixes.

How serious is the P0107 code?

The P0107 code will result in poor running of the engine and requires immediate attention. Have the code diagnosed as soon as possible. The MAP sensor issue can cause excessive fuel consumption, rough operation, and difficulty starting in certain circumstances, and can cause other problems including engine damage if continued to be driven.
Occasionally, if no problems are found, the technician can reset the fault codes and then retest.
Often times, if the Check Engine Light came on immediately at start up, then the OBD- II system can be reset and the vehicle will operate normally.
What repairs can fix the P0107 code?

The most common repairs to address the P0107 code are as follows:

• Verify the code with an OBD-II scanner. Reset the fault codes and then perform a road test.
  • If the P0107 code comes back, then follow the test procedure.
  • Check the MAP sensor voltage in and out along with the electrical connector and wiring. Disconnect the electrical connector and then reinstall to ensure a fresh and clean electrical connection. Then check the voltage output on the MAP sensor to see if it is in the correct range.
  • At this point determine if the MAP sensor is defective and if it has no or incorrect output, then replace the sensor. If all checks are good, then a final test to determine if the ECU is bad must be done.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod, Rhonda, Jess & Arni and June Silvey need to cancel the wine tour hopefully there are others waiting to get in

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod and Kelly Ditrich are in site 47 and ready to RALLY ON!!! Let's get this party started!!!

b23a30b8e1bc9527219837aa09e4b4f9.jpg
06406969dac9cacb2ff39985c785cb03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LTZ

UPDATE:

We currently have 2 openings for the wine tasting/cave tour.
As a reminder...For those going on the tour, we will be collecting your $10 cash when you pick up your welcome bags.

Jerrod, sorry you guys can't make t! Thanks for letting us know.

For20hunter

How many heartlander's does it take to put up a rally banner?
ea01867fce623e5cb7ce49911162d167.jpg

For20hunter

The rally has officially begun!! Come down to site 43 today between 1 PM and 3 PM today to register.
1d268cf504cbd574336be40a28b6447c.jpg

8amps

We are leaving Vegas now. We were supposed to leave yesterday but Phil's dad was looking awfully tired yesterday and wanted to spend an extra day with him. So...we have a long day of driving ahead. Those of you that went thru Bakersfield, did you just go 15 today's 99 to 88?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.