EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 10/13/2016 to 10/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Chuck & Donna,

Happy New Year!
Here are the dates for the Rally, Arrive Thursday October 13, and leave on Monday October 17. We will not be able to join the caravan from LV, we will need to head home and work a couple of days. Let us know if you need any help. Also our new Daughter in Law taught us a new card game called Speed, that we can' to share.
Sally

- - - Updated - - -

cant wait to share!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Chuck & Donna,

Happy New Year!
Here are the dates for the Rally, Arrive Thursday October 13, and leave on Monday October 17. We will not be able to join the caravan from LV, we will need to head home and work a couple of days. Let us know if you need any help. Also our new Daughter in Law taught us a new card game called Speed, that we can' to share.
Sally

- - - Updated - - -

cant wait to share!

Hi Dan & Sally,

We added your dates. Always looking for a new card game, sounds like fun. Thanks for the offer of help, we have you on our list. Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Donna & Chuck

LTZ

Hi Matt & Teri,

We have you added to the list. Glad you guys can make the rally. We look forward to running into you guys somewhere before then as always. Travel safe.

See you soon, Chuck & Donna

macjj

LTZ;

Noted you are working on the "Caravan" - good that is a long trip for one day (520 miles). I see the discussion is generally toward Bakersfield direction - have you though about going north 95 through Tonopah then across through Le Vining then up and over through 395 to Jackson? This I a route I took last summer and it worked well for me. Either way is good for me, I just am not up to 500+ miles per day.

LTZ

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who want to caravan from Las Vegas (National Rally) to the Jackson Rally, we updated the first post with the caravan information.

Our count is up to 31 attendees. Looking forward to the rally!

Thanks, Chuck & Donna

LTZ

Chuck and Donna

Made one night reservation for Oct 10th with Bakesfield RV Resort.

Jim & Melody, we changed your dates as requested & we have you down for the caravan!

- - - Updated - - -

Made reservation for Oct 10th at Bakersfield RV Resort.

Dave & Kathy, we have you down for the caravan!

Thanks, Chuck & Donna

SoCal-PR

Hello, Chuck & Donna
Can't wait to meet, greet and enjoy Jackson
Please advise what we need to do to resv our spot.
We're coming from LV, rally and should arrive on 10/10 and leave 10/16
Tks
Richard & Paula Davila

LTZ

Hello, Chuck & Donna
Can't wait to meet, greet and enjoy Jackson
Please advise what we need to do to resv our spot.
We're coming from LV, rally and should arrive on 10/10 and leave 10/16
Tks
Richard & Paula Davila

Hi Richard & Paula,

We are excited to meet you & glad you will be able to come to the rally. We have you added to the list. It will be a great time for you to meet other Heartland members. The rallies are so much fun!!

Chuck & Donna

Gaffer

Hi Chuck & Donna,

We just made our overnight reservation with Bakersfield RV Resort for Oct. 10th. Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Karol & PJ

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
How did you guys do that? They told us yesterday that we had to wait until Monday until the manager came back to work.

Rod
Hi Chuck & Donna,

We just made our overnight reservation with Bakersfield RV Resort for Oct. 10th. Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Karol & PJ

Possum51

Chuck and Donna, we just made our reservation with Heidi for October 10th so please put us down for the caravan. Rod, maybe you should call back and ask for Heidi. I had no problem. Thanks!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Pat and Elaine,

We just called back and spoke with Heidi and got our reservation for October 10! Woo Hoo!! Gonna be a fun time!

Rod

Chuck and Donna, we just made our reservation with Heidi for October 10th so please put us down for the caravan. Rod, maybe you should call back and ask for Heidi. I had no problem. Thanks!

Good Evening Chuck and Donna -

Sheri and I are in for our local rally. We will will be returning from Lakes Shasta 8/26 -> 9/26, so we will need to pass for the national rally. Please pencil us in for arriving on 10/13, departing 10/16.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Glen

LTZ

Hi Chuck & Donna,

Karol & PJ

Thanks Pat and Elaine,

We just called back and spoke with Heidi and got our reservation for October 10! Woo Hoo!! Gonna be a fun time!

Rod

PJ, Karol, Pat, Elaine, Rod & Kelly,

We have all of you for the caravan. As Rod said...it's gonna be a fun time.

Chuck & Donna

LTZ

Sheri and I are in for our local rally. We will will be returning from Lakes Shasta 8/26 -> 9/26, so we will need to pass for the national rally. Please pencil us in for arriving on 10/13, departing 10/16.

Glen

Welcome Glen & Sheri,

We have you on the list. You'll meet lots of new friends at the rally, they are lots of fun. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Safe travels, Chuck & Donna

LTZ

Hi Everyone!!

We have 36 rigs signed up so far. That's awesome!! The chapter has grown with new members signing up to attend the rally. There will be lots of new people for everyone to meet. It's going to be another fun rally with great people, good food & lots of laughs!

Chuck & Donna

jdfishing

Glen

Welcome Glen and Sheri: I think you will really enjoy the Jackson rally. It's a great location, if you haven't been there before, and the rally attendees are a great group of folks. Just be prepared for lots of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.