EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 10/13/2016 to 10/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sorry to make you scared Steve, I was meaning that they were full for anyone that doesn't have reservations already. And for those that are considering going still, get a hold of Chuck and Donna and have them start a standby list in case someone cancels.

Rod

Does this mean no one else can attend? Or we just won't be with the group ( which is ok) I added my name to the list months ago but haven't heard anything.... We were going to stop at Jackson on the way back from National ( If I can get those reservations!)

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Chuck and Donna,

Sorry to hear that you are a bit under the weather....hope you're both feeling better soon! Glad to hear that you FINALLY got your beautiful new rig!!! Enjoyed the pics that Jerrod posted. Hope the wait was worth it!!! Will be anxious to see you...and the new condo on wheels in Anacortes!

Doris

Thenomads

I have the first name for the wait list. Our nephew Brett Haskin, his lovely wife Jennie and their 2 sons are the proud owners of a new Big Horn and would like to attend their very first Heartland Rally. They attempted to attend last year but we all know what happened. Looking forward to a great Rally!

TheWade2

Hi, Steve and Carol Wade and Pat and Dave Hole have made reservations in Bakersfield, caravanning from Vegas to Bakersfield and to Jackson.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, oops, we must have messed up. We thought we had reserved for Jackson. We have reserved at Bakersfield, planning on Vegas! What do we do? We are 2 rigs, Pat and Dave Hole and Carol and Steve Wade. We are caravanning.
Thank you, The Wade's, The Holes.
541-997-3295

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
My wife and I, plus my sister Kris and husband Ben had the great fortune to meet Chuck & Donna who were camping at Jackson with Jerrod and Rhonda. It was an absolute delight meeting each of them this weekend. We also picked up some great ideas from Jerrod in ways to enhance our RV's. He amazed me with his knowledge and McGiverish abilities. We are very pleased to know that we will be seeing them all at the Jackson rally. Steve Masera

Steve, Michelle, Ben & Kris,

It was a pleasure meeting you all as well. Hopefully we will see you guys sometime before the rally.

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

We just joined the owners club and want to join in for this rally. We would like the come in 10/06 to 10/ 16. If possible we would like to be placed next to Don & Lauren Edwards. We look forward to this event it sounds fun.
thank you, Karen & Frank Velasquez.

Hi we are Don & Lauren Edwards, new members of the owners club and we would like to join the Jackson rally please. Arriving Friday Oct. 7 departing Sunday Oct. 16th? Looking forward to making new friends! Thank you

Hi Frank & Karen, Don & Lauren,

We have your dates & have added you to the list. It was nice to meet you & glad you joined the HOC!!

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Morris and Sally Eagleman will attend and would like to caravan from Las Vegas with the group. I've spent the night before in the Orange Grove RV park. It is OK. Next week on my trip to Arizona I will be staying in the Bakersfield RV park. I will let all know of my impression of the park and how it compares to the Orange Grove RV park

Hi Morris & Sally,

We have you added to the list. Glad you guys can make it. Let us know your dates when you have them figured out. We look forward to seeing you guys again.

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

The Belettis are in for Bakersfield! Called this morning and spoke with Kylie. She got me in our group. We have to square up with Oasis on Monday morning so while we don't plan to roll-out with the caravan - we will see everyone at Bakersfield RV Resort late Monday afternoon.

Jim & Nancy, We have you down for the caravan.

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, Steve and Carol Wade and Pat and Dave Hole have made reservations in Bakersfield, caravanning from Vegas to Bakersfield and to Jackson.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, oops, we must have messed up. We thought we had reserved for Jackson. We have reserved at Bakersfield, planning on Vegas! What do we do? We are 2 rigs, Pat and Dave Hole and Carol and Steve Wade. We are caravanning.
Thank you, The Wade's, The Holes.
541-997-3295

Hello Wade's & Hole's, We have you added to the wait list
The Jackson Rally is currently full.

Chuck & Donna

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We made reservations for Bakersfield this morning, we are good to go.

dtvista

Hi Chuck, Donna, Rod, Kelly

Las Vegas Registration. Are we as Calf North, or Pacific Region going to try and register in a specific area of the campground.

Thanks

Dave

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Dave,

You are part of the Pacific Region but your Chapter (which it will ask you for during the registration process) is California North.

You are able to select whichever site is available at the time that you register. If you are going to partake in the pre or post rally, your site will be held for you during the pre and post rally dates. You will need to make sure and select that option when you register. You need to call the park between March 15th and Sept 30th to reserve the pre and post rally times and make payment arrangements. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE PARK BEFORE MARCH 15TH.

Everyone can also look at the attendance list as they are signing in to see who has registered before you and what sites they are in. That way hopefully a bunch of us from the Pacific Region can be close to one another.

The $300 entrance fee is just for costs of your site and events during the three days of the rally. This does not include any pre/post rally fees. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me and ask. I hope that answers your questions.

Thanks,

Rod & Kelly Ditrich

Hi Chuck, Donna, Rod, Kelly

Las Vegas Registration. Are we as Calf North, or Pacific Region going to try and register in a specific area of the campground.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited:

LTZ

We now have a conflict on this date with another annual event we attend, so we will not be able to make it.

Bill & Joy,

Thank you for letting us know you will not make it. Maybe next year! Travel safe, we look forward to meeting you sometime.

Chuck & Donna

DW_Gray

Okay. Status up date for Amy and me.

We'll depart the Las Vagas on Oct. 10 and travel to and stay for the night at the Bakersfield RV Resort (reservations made). From there, on to Jackson. We are looking forward to some great times and meeting some new folks, as well as getting reacquainted with some we've haven't seen in a while. We'll depart Jackson on the 17th.

LTZ

Chuck and Donna
Lori and I will be there from 10/11 pull out on10/18 see everybody there.

John & Lori,

Thanks for your dates! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. Status up date for Amy and me.

We'll depart the Las Vagas on Oct. 10 and travel to and stay for the night at the Bakersfield RV Resort (reservations made). From there, on to Jackson. We are looking forward to some great times and meeting some new folks, as well as getting reacquainted with some we've haven't seen in a while. We'll depart Jackson on the 17th.

Dave & Amy,

We got your dates added and also have you down for the caravan. See you in Vegas!!

Chuck & Donna

randgwarn

Chuck, Gail and I would like to arrive in Jackson on Tuesday October 11, two days earlier than we had previously requested. Departure date will be the same. We have also registered and are confirmed to attend the National Rally in Las Vegas. At the present time we do not know if we will caravan to Jackson from Bakersfield but will advise you when we know our plans. Hope you and Donna are feeling better.
Ray and Gail Warness
Member #1456

LTZ

Chuck, Gail and I would like to arrive in Jackson on Tuesday October 11, two days earlier than we had previously requested. Departure date will be the same. We have also registered and are confirmed to attend the National Rally in Las Vegas. At the present time we do not know if we will caravan to Jackson from Bakersfield but will advise you when we know our plans. Hope you and Donna are feeling better.
Ray and Gail Warness
Member #1456

Hi Ray & Gail,

We changed your arrival date. Glad you made it into Vegas, it's going to be so much fun! You can keep us posted on the caravan. See you in Vegas!

Chuck & Donna

Possum51

Chuck, I just noticed that you have us down for arriving in Jackson on Oct 12th. Since we plan to be in the caravan with everyone won't we be getting to Jackson on the 11th? Thanks!

LTZ

Chuck, I just noticed that you have us down for arriving in Jackson on Oct 12th. Since we plan to be in the caravan with everyone won't we be getting to Jackson on the 11th? Thanks!

Hi Pat & Elaine

I changed your arrival date to the 11th. Thanks for pointing that out to us.
I see you guys got into the Vegas Rally - Whoo hoo, it's going to be a fun time!!
Chuck wants to know if our Texas friends are bringing their "Longhorns"?

Can't wait to see you guys again, Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.