EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 10/13/2016 to 10/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeRWilsons

Hi Chuck & Donna

We Wilsons will be arriving on the 11th and departing Jackson on the 18th. We have also signed up for the caravan and layover in Bakersfield... Just called and double - verified with Katie today... Heidi no longer works there.

Thanks...We can't wait.

Anthony & Linda Wilson

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Chuck & Donna

We Wilsons will be arriving on the 11th and departing Jackson on the 18th. We have also signed up for the caravan and layover in Bakersfield... Just called and double - verified with Katie today... Heidi no longer works there.

Thanks...We can't wait.

Anthony & Linda Wilson

Tony & Linda,

Thanks for the update with your dates & caravan info. I have your dates posted & have you down for the caravan. It's going to be a blast!!

Thank you, Donna

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
There goes the neighborhood!

:cool:

Rod
Hi Chuck & Donna

Thanks...We can't wait.

Anthony & Linda Wilson

LTZ

UPDATE:

Hello...to help with the funding for our rallies...

We have posted information for our raffle we will be having after the potluck on Saturday night. Please check out the first post of this thread for update.

Thanks, Chuck & Donna

clickers

We have spent lots of time at the orange grove; it's great, of course I lived in Bakersfield for 25 years. We would like to join this rally in Jackson but doesn't look too promising according to wait list. We will be at Las vegas so looking for a few days elsewhere and then spending 2-3 weeks actually in Bakersfield

LTZ

We have spent lots of time at the orange grove; it's great, of course I lived in Bakersfield for 25 years. We would like to join this rally in Jackson but doesn't look too promising according to wait list. We will be at Las vegas so looking for a few days elsewhere and then spending 2-3 weeks actually in Bakersfield

Hello clickers,

Thank you for your interest in attending the Jackson Rally. We will add you to our wait list & if a spot becomes available, we will contact you.

Safe travels, Chuck & Donna

LTZ

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone - we are starting to collect site fees for the rally. The fee is $30 per night. Please check on the first post that your arrival and departure dates are correct. Send us a PM and we will send you our address.

Just a reminder, if your HOC membership is not current, you must add a $20 fee.

Golfers...check first post for golf information.

Thank you, Chuck & Donna

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
UPDATE:

Hi Everyone - we are starting to collect site fees for the rally. The fee is $30 per night. Please check on the first post that your arrival and departure dates are correct. Send us a PM and we will send you our address.

Just a reminder, if your HOC membership is not current, you must add a $20 fee.

Golfers...check first post for golf information.

Thank you, Chuck & Donna

Thanks for the update Chuck and Donna....

Our site fees are on the way via our online banking from our off shore account..........lol

LTZ

"Thanks for the update Chuck and Donna....
Our site fees are on the way via our online banking from our off shore account..........lol"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jim, what do you say we keep that off shore account thing a secret wink wink.

See you guys in Oregon.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
"Thanks for the update Chuck and Donna....
Our site fees are on the way via our online banking from our off shore account..........lol"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jim, what do you say we keep that off shore account thing a secret wink wink.

See you guys in Oregon.

wink......wink......wink

my off shore people have told me you should get in the mail today the c....k. 🙊🙉🙈

TCMoore

Hey Chuck I know there's a lot of people on the waitlist but if you want put us down there might be a miracle and we all get in

LTZ

Hey Chuck I know there's a lot of people on the waitlist but if you want put us down there might be a miracle and we all get in

Hi Tony & Cheryl,

I have you added to the wait list. We wish everyone could get in. Can't wait till you attend your first rally, they are so much fun!

Donna

TCMoore

Well LT Z playing with my iPad getting a little more comfortable. Going to show the wife when she gets done with some running how to play with this. She gets on this lookout she talks a lot with her hands just let you know hey thanks for getting us involved with this it's going to be awesome

LTZ

Well LT Z playing with my iPad getting a little more comfortable. Going to show the wife when she gets done with some running how to play with this. She gets on this lookout she talks a lot with her hands just let you know hey thanks for getting us involved with this it's going to be awesome

Tony & Cheryl...your welcome! Glad you are enjoying the forum. There is so much information available here. Everyone is so nice & eager to help you with any questions you may have. Let us know if we can be of any help!!

Chuck & Donna

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Chuck & Donna, Check written for 4-nights. Check in on Thursday 10/13 and head home on Monday 10/17. Just need the address to send our wampum bucks your way via Pony Express. Checking a campground at Lake Tahoe for possible rally site for next June/July while on our first trip this summer next weekend at the Lake. Vacation time for me is tight this year since employer only allocated 7/12 of vacation time to employees. "We'll renegotiate benefit time in December 2106 for 2017". Looking forward to seeing you at labor Day.
George and Laura also

LTZ

Chuck & Donna, Check written for 4-nights. Check in on Thursday 10/13 and head home on Monday 10/17. Just need the address to send our wampum bucks your way via Pony Express. Checking a campground at Lake Tahoe for possible rally site for next June/July while on our first trip this summer next weekend at the Lake. Vacation time for me is tight this year since employer only allocated 7/12 of vacation time to employees. "We'll renegotiate benefit time in December 2106 for 2017". Looking forward to seeing you at labor Day.
George and Laura also

Hi George & Laura,

I sent you a PM with info. Will keep an eye out for the Pony Express. Lol

We love Tahoe, that would be a great place for a rally! Keep us posted. See you guys on Labor Day...can't wait!

Donna

LTZ

UPDATE:

Wine tasting & cave tour added to first post. If interested, check the first post. Limited to the first 40!

Status
Not open for further replies.