EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Red Bluff - 4/12/2018 to 4/15/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODonnell

Hi Chuck & Donna,

Please sign John and Kathy O'Donnell for 4/11 leaving on 4/15. Until then, have a wonderful Holiday season with family and friends!!

Hi Chuck and Donna,

Please put us down for 4/11 departing on the 15th. If anything changes we'll let you know later.
Many Thanks,
Jack & Bev

Please sign us up for the Red Bluff Rally - arriving on the 12th and leaving the 16th? There are two of us, 2017 Bighorn 3160EL - this will be our first rally. Thanks, Margie and Larry Jewett

jdfishing

Add the Kramer's please. Arrive April 9 & depart April 15. Just the two of us. I'll put some golf together if you'd like. I will not be able to control the weather. 😁 Really looking forward to it.

Bogie

Hi Chuck and Donna,

Please sign us up! We plan to arrive on 4/11 and depart on 4/16. We're looking forward to another great rally.

Joe and Luise

BusManRG

Sign us up! Please! Just Rich and Me, April 12 - 15. How did I miss this post?? Sheesh. I’ve had it on our calendar for weeks!

Sandy

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
To those who respond after we posted an update last night, we have you on the attendee list. That would be:

Jeffrey & Amaury, Dan & Carol, John & Kathy, Jack & Bev, Larry & Margie, John & Deb, Joe & Luise, Rich & Sandy, plus the PM’s we have received.

Thank you for your responses.

- - - Updated - - -

Add the Kramer's please. Arrive April 9 & depart April 15. Just the two of us. I'll put some golf together if you'd like. I will not be able to control the weather. �� Really looking forward to it.

John - thank you for offering to arrange the golf outing!! We would be happy for you to do this!!

Chuck & Donna

UPDATE:

We have 1 site left. So far 39 have signed up. Once filled we will start a waitlist.
Attendee list to be posted soon.

Safe Travels! Chuck & Donna

TikiDawg

Hi Chuck and Donna,
Please sign us up for this Rally.
Thanks,
Steve & Kelly + Tiki

Arrive: 4/12
Depart: 4/15
Not our 1st Rally.

DanBarnett

We would like to reserve 4/12 to 4/15. Two adults, one dog. This is our second rally. Members of the Pacific Region Heartland Chapter.

LTZ

Hi Chuck and Donna,
Please sign us up for this Rally.
Thanks,
Steve & Kelly + Tiki

Arrive: 4/12
Depart: 4/15
Not our 1st Rally.

Hi Steve & Kelly,

The attendee list is full. You guys will be #1 on the waitlist.

- - - Updated - - -

We would like to reserve 4/12 to 4/15. Two adults, one dog. This is our second rally. Members of the Pacific Region Heartland Chapter.

Hi Dan,

We are filled at this time. You will be #2 on the waitlist.

UPDATE:

The attendee list has filled up. We have started a waitlist. Thank you for all the responses. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Please keep checking the first post for updates. We will collect the site fees in the month of February.

Thank you, Chuck & Donna

jdfishing

ATTENTION GOLFERS

I will be putting together a round of casual golf during the rally. Date, time and location TBD at a later date. All golfers are welcome. If you are interested, please contact me by PM or email @ jdfishing@comcast.net. The following are signed up sofinds everyone far:

J. Kramer, D. Sullivan, D. Anderson, J. Jess, R. Jess

1-7-2018 GOLF UPDATE:

Hope the New Year finds everyone well and ready to get the new rally season started. We now have 10 signed up to play golf. Everyone should have received a confirmation from me, so if your name does not appear below, please contact me at jdfishing@comcast.net. We are still taking sign-ups, so drag out those dusty clubs or bring those new ones you got for XMAS and lets play golf. The exact date, time and location TBD. Thanks again.

Players are: J Kramer, J & R Jess, D Anderson, D Sullvan, L & M Jewett, F. Dickey, B Sargent, T Chin.

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Chuck and Donna please add us to the wait list. Not sure of dates yet. Will probably stay a week and come in on the 10th or 11th. There is some family medical stuff going on that could impact our camping plans.

Thanks,
Kristy

LTZ

Chuck and Donna please add us to the wait list. Not sure of dates yet. Will probably stay a week and come in on the 10th or 11th. There is some family medical stuff going on that could impact our camping plans.

Thanks,
Kristy

Hi Kristy,

Will add you to the waitlist. Hope everything is ok with you & Mark!

Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.