EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/28/2016 to 10/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

We extended our stay until Mon -

So anyone who doesn't want to haul that annoying left over beer & booze back home -

Just drop it off......

Sarge

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hhhhhmmmm wonder if this affects my install on the 25th? Sent email to confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Chuck.....Had mine installed today out in front of my house. It's a great investment. You will love them.

Aandaar

I got new brakes, I got new brakes. I am amazed at the improvement in stopping power and decreased distance. Well worth the cost.

8amps

Hi all,
We just came down the Tejon pass. Should we stay on 5 south or go 210 going to Temecula rally.

Aandaar

Can anyone tell me if there is anyone in D11?

Aandaar

We should be their btwn 11 and 12.

davidaf

Well this weekend didn't work out so well for us. Work decided to take total control of my life. We are going to miss Shrimp Fest in San Felipe MX for only the second time in a dozen years for the same reason. Guess it's better than holding a cardboard sign on the corner.

We were so looking forward to meeting some local folks. Please feel free to find somebody to enjoy our spot. I'll make sure work reimburses me.

Dave and Teri

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well this weekend didn't work out so well for us. Work decided to take total control of my life. We are going to miss Shrimp Fest in San Felipe MX for only the second time in a dozen years for the same reason. Guess it's better than holding a cardboard sign on the corner.

We were so looking forward to meeting some local folks. Please feel free to find somebody to enjoy our spot. I'll make sure work reimburses me.

Dave and Teri

Well hang in there, hopefully that work thing will pay off sooner or later with a retirement. We were looking forward to seeing you again. See you down the road. Trace

aRAYwego

Questions regarding potluck tonight, what kind of food are we doing and what should we bring? Wife is a little stressed over this. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TandT

Questions regarding potluck tonight, what kind of food are we doing and what should we bring? Wife is a little stressed over this. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I would guess a side dish salad or dessert of your choice,to serve 6 to 8 people. No stress! Trace

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Great rally Bob and Patty. We all had a good time for your final rally.
Was great seeing old friends and making new ones.

TandT

Bob and Patty
Thank you for a great Rally! Congratulations on your retirement as the longest tenured Chapter Leaders!.
You will be missed. Trace

mlpeloquin

Bob and Patty thank you for a great rally. The dinner was one of the best we have had a a rally. I wanted to see and thank you in person, but you were not around when we got back from church and had to go with the wife to "BINGO". Hope to see you again at a future rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.