EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Buena Vista - 5/12/2016 to 5/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I just got a confirmation email from Arrowhead, although I didn't get a site number yet.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gregg:

Sign me up for a desert...Maybe another one of Great Grandma's Cheese Cakes. A family secret recipe!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Will do Garry, but my Dr. doesn't like me to eat too many slices. I have a hard time resisting any sweets. ;)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Seems that the doctors are always telling us we can't eat what we want . . .

Guess I'll go upstairs and get some ice creme!

Lou_and_Bette

Will do Garry, but my Dr. doesn't like me to eat too many slices. I have a hard time resisting any sweets. ;)

Gregg, my Dr. didn't want me to drink too much, I told him that I knew a lot of old drunks but I didn't know many old Dr.s

We will be bringing Lou's rally famous "Polish Sausage steamed in beer," for the pot luck.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Sausage & Beer sounds like good healthy food. Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you both. I know some of our CO members will want you to cook all the time as long as there is beer.;)

dlw930

Eavesdropping on your thread, you guys are making me hungry and tempted to join you for another rally...maybe next time! John sounds like a cheap drunk....he didn't even ask what kind of beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seren

Since my wife is from the Philippines and is a really good cook, she will make some of her specialties...

Also since I have never been to the Rockies before, I expect some of them oysters I have heard about from the Rocky Mountains...

On second thought...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.