EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Mancos - 9/14/2017 to 9/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I posted the following on the Mountain Region chat room but will also post here for all members interested in visiting SW Colorado at a beautiful time of year. The fall colors attract many to this area. I will attach a couple of pictures I took in the area 2 years ago.

Mancos CO Chapter Rally. 9/14-9/17, 2017

I just want to remind Mt. Region Members of our rally next year. Ancient Cedars contacted me and said they would reserve 26 sites for us instead of the original 20. The deadline is Aug. 1 2017 to sign up but this is their busy time of year and there are people starting to call for reservations. If you are considering this rally, please contact them before this time if possible. We hope the Region members from the surrounding states and across the country can join us for this fun rally.

IMG_0131.jpgIMG_2673.jpgP6140635.jpg

danemayer

Dan and Ann Mayer have made a reservation. Arrival Thursday Sep 14 for 3 nights, departing Sunday Sep 17.

Our rig is 39'.

gwalter

I talked to Carol today at Ancient Cedars, the site for this rally. We only have 9 sites left of our 26 reserved for the rally. If you are wanting to attend and haven't gotten your name on the list, please let me know soon. There is a link for this rally in our signature.

Those that do have your names on the list need to contact Ancient Cedars for your reservation and a one night deposit is needed. The number is 970-565-3517 and ask for Carol. They will be closing for this year around Nov. 1st. You can still do reservations online during the winter months. (https://www.ancientcedarsmesaverde.com/). All reservations need to be made before April 15, 2017. After that date she will release the remaining sites for private reservation.

This should be a very fun rally and there are lots of things to do and see in the area. We look forward to seeing you there.

Gregg

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Greg
Please sign us up for this Rally. We visited Mesa Verde a few years ago. We didn't have enough time then, so it'll be nice to spend quality time there. Thanks Trace

gwalter

I will get you on the list Trace. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gwalter

Welcome Lou and Marilyn! Lou Lambdin notified me today they will be in Mancos. "Marilyn and I have made reservations for the Mancos Rally. We're coming in the 13th and leaving the 18th."

We only have 6 sites remaining and that is all that will be available as all of their other sites are reserved. If you are serious about attending this rally, please let me know soon. We would love to reserve all 26 sites.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome Lou and Marilyn! Lou Lambdin notified me today they will be in Mancos.

"Marilyn and I have made reservations for the Mancos Rally. We're coming in the 13th and leaving the 18th."

We only have 6 sites remaining and that is all that will be available as all of their other sites are reserved. If you are serious about attending this rally, please let me know soon. We would love to reserve all 26 sites.

There were several people at the Vegas Rally that said they wanted to attend this rally . . .

Maybe if a mention is made on the Vegas Rally thread they would make their reservations sooner rather than later.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Greg,
Our reservation is confirmed with the park. Please show us arriving Sunday 9-10-17 and leaving 9-17-17.
Our Bighorn is 40 feet and we are in a big-rig site per Carol. Thanks Trace

gwalter

Welcome Mike and thanks for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you again. I have you on the list.

We now have 5 sites left.

Domi

Gregg,

Please add me & John to the rally list. We will make our reservations after the first of the year when we know exactly what our work schedule is going to be.

Domi

brianlajoie

Gregg,
Jan and I will be coming to this event. We already have our reservations at Ancient Cedars, coming in on Sep 13, and leaving Sep 18. We have a 35 footer.

gwalter

Bill & Ingrid sent an email and they are signed up. We only have 2 sites left and the park will be full. If you are interested, you can call Ancient Cedars or reserve online. When we have filled these 2 spots I will start a waiting list.

Please let me know if you have reservations made and the dates.

WCBurton

Gregg - Tena and I would like to make the trek to the rally - I do notice that the campground is closed at this time will they take reservations?? please let me know
thanks
Craig and Tena Burton

gwalter

Craig, we are excited to see you guys again. I will put you on the list and let me know when you have your reservations completed. Here is the information on getting reservations even though they are closed for the season. I will PM this to you also.

The number is 970-565-3517 and ask for Carol. They will be closing for this year around Nov. 1st. You can still do reservations online during the winter months. (https://www.ancientcedarsmesaverde.com/).

See you in September.

Gregg

gwalter

We have one site left for this rally! My count shows that only 7 have confirmed reservations. If you have reservations and I don't have an * by your name, let me know the dates reserved and I will update the list. You can make them now online, or by trying their phone number. Carol is in and out this time of year. Here is the information.

The number is 970-565-3517 and ask for Carol. You can still do reservations online during the winter months. (https://www.ancientcedarsmesaverde.com/).

Tool958

Please add Sheila and Don Tracy to your rally list. We have reservations Sept. 11-18. We have a 36' Cyclone 3010. We will be traveling through the area at the time and we're planning to see the Mesa Verde area. Looking forward to meeting the chapter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.