EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

camperjohn08

Unless something radical changes.. We made reservations this morning.. We will be on site 206.. Arriving Wed 20 July and Departing Monday 25 July.... Looking Forward to having a great time.. Anyone care to back me in?? Please don't watch.. : ~ ))

By the way, our tee-shirt sizes.. 1 mens size medium.. and 1 Womans size medium

(Please note: the "Radical change" comment above was when my office tex'ed me back after saying OK.. that it's the busiest part of the year..I work part time as you all know..)

Vtxkid

Unless something radical changes.. We made reservations this morning.. We will be on site 206.. Arriving Wed 20 July and Departing Monday 25 July.... Looking Forward to having a great time.. Anyone care to back me in?? Please don't watch.. : ~ ))

By the way, our tee-shirt sizes.. 1 mens size medium.. and 1 Womans size medium

(Please note: the "Radical change" comment above was when my office tex'ed me back after saying OK.. that it's the busiest part of the year..I work part time as you all know..)

John, glad to see you and Nancy can make it... Wouldn't worry to much about backing it in and some body seeing it as you might be the first of the group to get there... :)

dieselsweetheart

John, got your order and thanks! Glad you can make it.

I want to clarify something for y'all. These tee shirts are unisex. They are not "womens" and "mens". A tee shirt is just that. A tee shirt. When you order fancier shirts or polo shirts, those are the ones you want in a mens size or a women's size because the womens shirts are tailored to fit our wonderful curves...:)

But tees are just plain out tee shirts. Questions? Understand? (this is where you all nod your head uh huh)

jnbhobe

Patti & Jon are coming too, we will be on site #145, arriving on Thursday the 21st and leaving on Sunday or Monday. Our Daughter & SIL and Grandaughter from Fredericksburgh, Va. are coming with us. Cheryl, shirt sizes are 1-XXL, !-XL. !-Med. See Ya'll soon

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, keeping up with reservations for this rally has become a full time job!

Welcome John & Nancy! Can't wait for Nancy, Debra and Cindy to give me damp shorts again! Welcome Dick and Debbie Hazel, Jerry and Pam Tims and Jon and Patti Holbert & Family!

Anybody else? There are still sites available!

dieselsweetheart

Jon and Patti, welcome to DE! Got your shirt order, thanks a lot!! I am in hog heaven with the shirt orders!!! We are definitely going to stand out in the campground!!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Jon and Patti, welcome to DE! Got your shirt order, thanks a lot!! I am in hog heaven with the shirt orders!!! We are definitely going to stand out in the campground!!

Hey, honey how much does all those T shirts weight? We may need to take something out of equal weight for the trip to DE. Maybe the food? (I don't believe I said the word food)

Vtxkid

Hey Cheryl, question, It looks like my sister in-law Patty will be coming with us... would she be able to receive a t-shirt also?!?

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
What would a rally be without a Potluck?? Just isn't going to happen. Anyone who has ever attended a Heartland rally knows that food is definitely one of the things we get into. Michael and I are going to try and coordinate the Potluck for this event and would therefore like to get an idea of what everyone would like to contribute. I don't need to know the specific dish, but would like to get a feel for how many entrees, sides, and desserts we will have. We are anticipating feeding 60+ people and if everyone brings a dish there will be more food than even we can consume so I would also like to suggest that no one try and fix enough for everyone. You can either post or email (mjatw@verizon.net) me your choice.

camperjohn08

Someone might of beat us to it, But we had already decided to bring Special meat-a-balls and special brownies for pot luck.. Hope that's still ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.