EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK Cheryl, since the shirts are 100% cotton, AND, it is the inaugural 5 state rally meaning the shirt will gain in value, put in an order for 2 XL's so we can add them to our collection. You know a primary reason for us getting the BC is for the large basement so we can haul all these T shirts around with us:p.

dieselsweetheart

No I think it's the larger the shirt the more you can feast at the pot-luck!

Dave I took some abuse ( :)) at the 50/50 so that's why I checked our shirts.... we'll be ok.... mine haven't shrunk... (not that I've noticed)

Eric, gotcha! Thanks for your order!

Calvin, gotcha!! Judy doesn't want a shirt?

dieselsweetheart

We have 30 rigs signed up I'd like to sell at least 45 shirts and I will have an extra 5 for those who change their minds about not buying one once they see everybody else has a GREAT shirt!!

I am up to 32 shirts right now.

camperjohn08

Thinking of coming.. Just have to see IF work will allow us to come.. IS there any room left for Nancy & I.?:confused:

(And If we come our tee shirt sizes would be medium..)

dalspot

I haven't seen it mentioned, so I thought I would let everyone know that the Delaware State Fair also starts on July 21 and runs through July 30.

For more information: http://delawarestatefair.com/

We plan to head over while we are at the rally. It's about 15 miles from the campground to the state fair grounds in Harrington.

Karen

Vtxkid

Hey Deb!
Count us in... We made reservations with site number #205. Tee-shirt sizes Small and XL. I will be bringing the rig Friday morning (22nd) and my DW will be coming after work Friday evening... We will be staying thru Monday (25th) Looking forward to seeing everybody. John, you and Nancy need to make your reservations and come join the party :)

Status
Not open for further replies.