EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimdot

Hi Linda and Walter,

Just signed up for the FL rally. We have reservations from 10/11 through 10/17.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I have made my reservation with the Jolly Roger; arriving on 10/12/17 departure 10/15/17. Don't know my site yet. But I told the lady Walter promised me the premo site. And here is my particular information:
Hogan and Donna Cooper, #1649 Landmark Savanna, Tupelo, MS
Available for whatever duties might be assigned.

Hogan and Donna

Last edited:

Buster537

Walt and Linda called the campground and extended our stay to the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] so I can go to the lodge in Marathon. Will possibly be a once in a life time opportunity. Thanks!! - James:D

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Randy & Brenda S are signed up. Arrive 11th, depart on 17th. Attempted to get a site number but they do not assign site numbers, only site sections. We are set up in the seawall section.
Looking forward to another great rally.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Randy and Brenda, Hogan and Donna so happy you have signed up and looking forward to seeing you then but hope to see you before.
Linda

- - - Updated - - -

Wow folks we have 25 rigs signed up, we are gonna have a great time. Plenty of room for more, the campground is wide open in October, so go ahead and sign up.
LindaW

JJnVA

Another Virginian joining y'all in the beautiful Keys! Judi & Jack will be arriving on October 12 and spending 10 days (departing October 22). Really looking forward to this rally & adventure...
Our first trip to the Keys!!

lindaw

Another Virginian joining y'all in the beautiful Keys! Judi & Jack will be arriving on October 12 and spending 10 days (departing October 22). Really looking forward to this rally & adventure...
Our first trip to the Keys!!
Jack and Judy, looking forward to seeing you.
Linda

gpcvg

OK. Help me out guys and gals. This will be our first rally sign-up. Do we just call the campground and tell them we are part of the rally or do we email the contact person? This will be our first trip to the southern Florida, so we think we might go to the Everglades on the trip.

lindaw

OK. Help me out guys and gals. This will be our first rally sign-up. Do we just call the campground and tell them we are part of the rally or do we email the contact person? This will be our first trip to the southern Florida, so we think we might go to the Everglades on the trip.
Gene and Christa tomorrow you call Jolly Roger RV, the number is on the first page of this event and tell them you are part of the heartland rally, make your reservation and your done. Hope to see you there. Welcome to Heartland.
Linda West

gpcvg

We are booked 10/11 thru 10/18 for a premium pull thru site. I don't back up that well yet and we will hopefully have a new Bigger-horn by then.

lindaw

We are booked 10/11 thru 10/18 for a premium pull thru site. I don't back up that well yet and we will hopefully have a new Bigger-horn by then.
Congratulations on your purchase, looking forward to meeting you, will add you to the list.
Linda

EEdawg

Clara and I just signed up for 10/9 thru 10/16 . The site will be in the 1 to 5E area. We haven't been south of Orlando so this should be really fun.

lindaw

Clara and I just signed up for 10/9 thru 10/16 . The site will be in the 1 to 5E area. We haven't been south of Orlando so this should be really fun.
Richard and Clara adding you to the list, looking forward to seeing you again.
LindaW

Mrsfish

Well you've done it now....reservations have been made for the Haddocks and the Dances for your rally!! We will arrive on the 12th and depart on the 16th! Can't hardly wait!

lindaw

Well you've done it now....reservations have been made for the Haddocks and the Dances for your rally!! We will arrive on the 12th and depart on the 16th! Can't hardly wait!
Rick and Ann as well as Bob and Kim putting you on the list but will see you soon in Ft. McDowell.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.