EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
happy minion.jpg​WOW - look at this fantastic rally growing. What a crowd we will have.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Doug and Mary,Donna and Jim welcome to the party. Its looking like a big one.
Linda

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus and Debra Funderburg and the mischievous dachshunds are signed up. Arrive Oct 11 and depart Oct 18. Looking forward to our first RV trip to southern Florida and the Keys!

lindaw

Gus and Debra Funderburg and the mischievous dachshunds are signed up. Arrive Oct 11 and depart Oct 18. Looking forward to our first RV trip to southern Florida and the Keys!
Gus and Debra, so happy you are signed up. Looking forward to seeing you
In the keys and maybe before.
Linda

divemart

Glenn and Paula Martin will be joining the rally. Looking forward to our first home state rally! Just hoping for somewhat cooler weather in October.

lindaw

Glenn and Paula Martin will be joining the rally. Looking forward to our first home state rally! Just hoping for somewhat cooler weather in October.

Glen and Paula,
Welcome to the rally, and we certainly hope the weather is cooler.
Linda

lindaw

Well guess I'll be trowing my name into the hat, I'm the new kid on the block and look forward to coming down....
Emmitt we'll be happy to have you, if you have made your reservations just let me know what date you arrive.
Linda

ljawest

Looks like we'll be missing a really good party! But October and November is when we're in the mountain side of Maryland for hunting season. Lewis likes to fill our freezer with venison for the year. My Dad has a mountain home that we stay in for at least two months, do maintenance and repairs, enjoy the mountain air and riding around on the mountain top with the ATVs. We will be staying in Key West July 8-13. About 20 are traveling from Gautier, MS. We'll be leaving Goshen and beelining to Cocoa Beach for a 2 week stay to visit relatives, then on down to the Keys.

Gizzy

Made reservations today. Lily and Jerry will arrive on the 10th and depart on the 15th. Looking forward to another great rally.

Emmitt we'll be happy to have you, if you have made your reservations just let me know what date you arrive.
Linda

Hi Linda! We made our reservation this morning and are super excited to attend our first rally! We will be arriving on the 12 and departing on the 16.

MBK

We are signed up and excited about the trip.
We should arrive on the 10th and leaving on the 15th.
Bill and Marlene Knieper
MBK #1808

lindaw

Hi Linda! We made our reservation this morning and are super excited to attend our first rally! We will be arriving on the 12 and departing on the 16.
Lance and Kathy will add you to the list.Looking forward to meeting you.
Linda

lindaw

We are signed up and excited about the trip.
We should arrive on the 10th and leaving on the 15th.
Bill and Marlene Knieper
MBK #1808
Bill and Marlene looking forward to seeing you
again.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.