EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNS

Just called Jolly Roger to make reservations for the Rally weekend and they only have Saturday night available for a 45ft. 5 slide RV left... disappointed we will miss our first Chapter Rally as it doesn't make much sense to travel there for only the 1 night. Looks like a great spot to be though, we'll have to keep that place bookmarked to a future trip.

Cheers!
Joanie

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Just called Jolly Roger to make reservations for the Rally weekend and they only have Saturday night available for a 45ft. 5 slide RV left... disappointed we will miss our first Chapter Rally as it doesn't make much sense to travel there for only the 1 night. Looks like a great spot to be though, we'll have to keep that place bookmarked to a future trip.

Cheers!
Joanie
Joanie There was just a cancellation of a rig that the spot would accommodate, so you might call again.
Linda

JNS

Joanie There was just a cancellation of a rig that the spot would accommodate, so you might call again.
Linda

Hi Linda,

Just called again and got a spot for the weekend! We are very excited, this will be our first Rally and first trip in our RV. We are full-timers in our RV but this will be our first trip since purchasing our Heartland recently. We are on 5G so a bit away from the others but happy to be there, looks like a great RV resort.

Thanks,
Joanie and Scott

mkeller1

Marty and Wendy Keller have a reservation - arriving on the 12th, departing on the 17th. Looking forward to our first rally !

Mrsfish

Wow- this rally has gotten huge! Looking forward to all the new friends we will meet! Just don't laugh too hard at us southern AZ people when we say we're cold!😎😂☃️

lindaw

Wow- this rally has gotten huge! Looking forward to all the new friends we will meet! Just don't laugh too hard at us southern AZ people when we say we're cold!😎😂☃️
We promise not to laugh at you, but being a Floridian who lives close to that area, I can almost guarantee
you won't be cold.
Linda

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Walter and Linda,

We had to cancel our reservation for your rally.

Randy & Brenda

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Added a few more days to our time in Florida. We will be arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 18th. Looking forward to the rally.

Ricky & Rachel

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
]Looking forward to seeing you again. And we are as well.

Linda, thought I would let everyone know that we have a great stop over park just southwest of Kissimmee Florida at the intersection of HW 27 and Interstate 4. This is a privately owned park, Fawn Ridge at Deer Creek, with many Heartland Owner Owners which would be a great rest stop, stop over, wagon circling on the way down to South Florida for the October Florida Chapter Rally.
The nightly fee for 50amp FHU , concrete pads, many sites to choose from, beautiful pool, clubhouse for gatherings, is $25. If you want a week it's just $140. I already know of 5 rigs planning to stop here on way down. The more the merrier. Only stipulation is that you have to be invited as a guest by one of the members. That is not a problem as long as we know in time to get it arranged. We have many members who would gladly sponsor guests.
We will need your name, home address, contact phone number, and dates you wish to be here to set up your reservation. If you have any questions, let me know and I will provide an answer. We also know the best places to eat and who has the best bargains.

Hogan Cooper

Last edited:

lindaw

Linda, thought I would let everyone know that we have a great stop over park just southwest of Kissimmee Florida at the intersection of HW 27 and Interstate 4. This is a privately owned park, Fawn Ridge at Deer Creek, with many Heartland Owner Owners which would be a great rest stop, stop over, wagon circling on the way down to South Florida for the October Florida Chapter Rally.
The nightly fee for 50amp FHU , concrete pads, many sites to choose from, beautiful pool, clubhouse for gatherings, is $25. If you want a week it's just $140. I already know of 5 rigs planning to stop here on way down. The more the merrier. Only stipulation is that you have to be invited as a guest by one of the members. That is not a problem as long as we know in time to get it arranged. We have many members who would gladly sponsor guests.
We will need your name, home address, contact phone number, and dates you wish to be here to set up your reservation. If you have any questions, let me know and I will provide an answer. No flags please.

Hogan Cooper
Hogan thanks so much that is a great idea.
Linda

Mrsfish

We will need your name, home address, contact phone number, and dates you wish to be here to set up your reservation. If you have any questions, let me know and I will provide an answer. We also know the best places to eat and who has the best bargains.

Hogan Cooper

as I'm not very familiar with the area- how far is this park from the Miami area?

Status
Not open for further replies.