EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Sarasota - 10/26/2018 to 10/28/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNS

Hello Everyone,

We just made our reservations for the Sarasota Rally! We are looking forward to our first Rally and meeting everyone!

Scott & Joanie

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hello Everyone,

We just made our reservations for the Sarasota Rally! We are looking forward to our first Rally and meeting everyone!

Scott & Joanie
Scott and Joanie looking forward to meeting you.
Linda

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
We plan on arriving on 10/23 - 10/28 and will be on Site K60. Looking forward to attending another Florida Rally. Also coming back to our Winter home in Brooksville, Fl.

lindaw

We plan on arriving on 10/23 - 10/28 and will be on Site K60. Looking forward to attending another Florida Rally. Also coming back to our Winter home in Brooksville, Fl.
They were supposed to put everyone in the Q section so I will call them and have them move you to our
section if you don’t mind.
Linda

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
They were supposed to put everyone in the Q section so I will call them and have them move you to our
section if you don’t mind.
Linda

That's fine. I talked with Debbie. We are 42' so that was the reason for giving us a longer site. To be with the group would be great!

ATLJOHN

Judy and I have made our reservations for the rally 23-28 Oct site Q53.

Thank you Linda for all your help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lindaw

John and Judy looking forward to
seeing you guys. For anyone wanting to
make reservations Carlo is your new contact.
Linda

jenswrage

Newcomers to the group -- Jens and Rosanne Wrage. Have a reservation at site K30. Will arrive on Thursday, 10/26, leaving on Monday, 10/29. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

lindaw

Newcomers to the group -- Jens and Rosanne Wrage. Have a reservation at site K30. Will arrive on Thursday, 10/26, leaving on Monday, 10/29. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Jens and Roseanne looking forward to meeting you in Sarasota, I will speak to my contact at Sun N Fun,
because we are all supposed to be in Q section. See you in October and welcome to the club.
Linda West

jenswrage

Jens and Roseanne looking forward to meeting you in Sarasota, I will speak to my contact at Sun N Fun,
because we are all supposed to be in Q section. See you in October and welcome to the club.
Linda West
Thank you Linda -- I believe they put us in section K due to length of RV -- 42 feet. They felt that there wasn't a large enough spot in Q section.

marthamscott

Reservations made for site Q27. We will be arriving on 10/24 and departing on 10/28 with our new Cyclone 4007 if all goes well in August when we pick it up at T&S in Houston.

Thanks for getting us all pull through sites. Not sure how we will do with parking the beast in anything else for a while. ;)

See you in October

lindaw

Reservations made for site Q27. We will be arriving on 10/24 and departing on 10/28 with our new Cyclone 4007 if all goes well in August when we pick it up at T&S in Houston.

Thanks for getting us all pull through sites. Not sure how we will do with parking the beast in anything else for a while. ;)

See you in October
congratulations on the new cyclone, looking forward to seeing you and Henry.
Linda

jenswrage

Linda West

Linda, we receive a call from Debbie today, and she has moved us to Q-15, with the rest of the group. Thanks for all your help. Look forward to meeting you in October.

Rosanne

DougS

Doug S
Doug and Mary Sloan have made reservations for the rally arriving on Monday and leaving Sunday. We were not given a site #, the site will be assigned.

ljsexton

Hi Linda and Walter,
The Sexton's have made reservation for the FL rally. We were not assigned a site. Will be arriving on Wednesday the 24th and leaving on Sunday the 28th. Looking forward to another great FL rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.