EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Sarasota - 10/26/2018 to 10/28/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

OURCHATA

Hi all,
Shayne and Laura here from Palmetto FL. is there an area reserved for Heartland owners? and can we join you? We have a 2019 Cyclone HD 4007

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi all,
Shayne and Laura here from Palmetto FL. is there an area reserved for Heartland owners? and can we join you? We have a 2019 Cyclone HD 4007
We are going to be in Queen section and have plenty of sites , please join us.
Walter and Linda West
Florida Chapter Leaders

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Linda and Walter,
The Sexton's have made reservation for the FL rally. We were not assigned a site. Will be arriving on Wednesday the 24th and leaving on Sunday the 28th. Looking forward to another great FL rally.
So happy to hear you are joining us.
Linda

lindaw

Can’t wait! Friend me on Facebook if ya want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt we have two groups on Facebook Heartland RV Owners
and Southeast Region Heartland Owners , please ask to join both of those groups and it’s easy to keep up
with what’s going on in our club as well as the forum itself.Looking forward to meeting you .
Walter and Linda West

lindaw

Two months to rally time and there are still sites available, so call and make your reservations, come and have a good time with us.
Walter and Linda West

lindaw

Just checked with CG and we have six sites left so if you want to joins us call right away.
Linda

lindaw

Hi all,
Got you on the list just got and update from CG, have updated everything.
Linda

JJnVA

Hi Linda,
Finally stopped dragging my feet on making our reservation, thinking I had plenty of time yet.
We are now booked for 10/22-10/27 in Site Q-47. Excited - Love your Florida rallies! Judi

lindaw

Hi Linda,
Finally stopped dragging my feet on making our reservation, thinking I had plenty of time yet.
We are now booked for 10/22-10/27 in Site Q-47. Excited - Love your Florida rallies! Judi
Well we don’t want the Barnett’s to miss out on the fun, looking forward to seeing you in Savannah first.
Pray for no hurricanes.
Linda

lindaw

Hi All,
we are getting closer to rally time and today I have spoken with the Ringling Museum and they have
a group rate of $20.00 and I thought maybe some of you that will be there on Thursday for Rally might
be interested in going. So if you have any interest please p.m. me at lindaw. Also as a
reminder we are having a Halloween party the Saturday evening of the rally, so let’s all
get costumed up and have some fun, however this is not mandatory if your not interested.
Linda

Craig64

Just booked site 208 - no sites large enough in Q section. Will arrive Thursday 10/25 - Sunday 10/28.

Craig & Beth Stinson #3430

lindaw

Just booked site 208 - no sites large enough in Q section. Will arrive Thursday 10/25 - Sunday 10/28.

Craig & Beth Stinson #3430
Craig and Beth looking forward to meeting you . Will see you on the 25th.
Walter and Linda West

lindaw

Please see changes to Post#1 also if you are still interested in attending rally they are putting addons in section adjacent to ones we
already have filled up so please join us if your interested. Don't forget the Halloween costume contest. There will be prizes. Also
if you haven't signed up for Ringling Museum trip on Thursday let me know. Cost is 20.00 per person.
Walter and Linda West

lindaw

For all attendees who will already be at
campground this evening we are serving hot beef
sandwiches between 5:30 and 6 at site Q11.
Linda

jbeletti

After getting around the campground to say our goodbyes to many rally attendees late this morning, Nancy and I headed north to Orlando ahead of our flight home tomorrow morning.

We had a great time at the Florida rally. And even before the rally began. We really enjoyed The Ringling and had no idea of its existence.

As always, Walter, Linda and their team did a great job! I also found it cool that we had a couple of families with youngsters there. I'm hopeful this may be a growing trend.

It was also great to see some of our SE friends and to make so many new friends. Lots of first time rally attendees there too.

Thanks everyone!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Walter and Linda, and all of the FL team, for putting on another successful rally. Wish we could have been there but know that everyone had a great time. Safe travels everyone.

lindaw

Walter and I would like to thank all who
attended our rally and for those of you
who helped us extensively, we couldn’t have done
it without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.