EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Sorrento - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
The Mathis are in. We will arrive on Friday 20th leaving on Monday 23rd. Can't wait to see everyone. Winter is pulling me down :(
B---
So glad you and Nathan can come , but please leave the cold in Tenessee.
Linda

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Gosh - I just counted 28 rigs. What a great turn-out :) Looks like we are going to have a party.:rolleyes:

lindaw

Byrd you can count on it, I will be posting all the events planned in about a week.
Linda

We are signed up for the rally. We should arrive about 6:00 pm on Thursday if the traffic isn't bad. We are looking forward to this event. This will be our first Heartland Rally since we are new owners.

Dave and Lecia Burrow
2006 Silverado 2500
2015 Bighorn 3570RS
Grady (Lilac Point Siamese)
Sadie (Seal Point Siamese)

lindaw

Well folks it,s getting closer to rally time and I now have 29 rigs committed so far so if your planning on
coming call and reserve your spot quickly. We,d love to see you there .
Walter and Linda West

lindaw

Well folks the campground says I only have 3 sites left, so if you are planning on attending please make
your reservation.
Linda

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well folks the campground says I only have 3 sites left, so if you are planning on attending please make
your reservation.
Linda

Sounds like this is shaping to be quite a party Linda. Can't wait. I'm going to try to get a couple minor problems fixed on our way to Sorrento so we may get in late on the 19th, but we will definetly be there. See you then.

lindaw

Don,t worry Keith we"ll hold an xlarge site for that Newport and save you some fish.
Linda

ljawest

we just registered to arrive Wed. March 18 and leave Monday. This is our first Florida rally! We both grew up in Cocoa Beach and visit there once or twice a year to see family. We really looking forward to being with our Heartland Family!

Bill and Fran Sanders HOC 1578 19-22 35' Big Country
Suzie and Rodney Geohagan HOC 1910 19-22 40' Big Horn

Last edited by a moderator:

Salan

I am a new member having recently purchased a 2011 PMG and my wife and I are looking forward to the rally in Sorrento, Fl next month. Are there camp sites available for small trailers?

lindaw

well the time is almost here for our florida rally and I have added
the agenda to post #1. Since winter residents are still in Florida the campground has many activities going on and I will post a calendar of events later in day, but we are looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you and to having another fun rally.
if you haven,t made reservations call the campground they have been very gracious in making room for more attendees. Also if
you haven,t told me the size of your rig please PM me at LindaW.
Walter and Linda
west

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
WE CANNOT WAIT...Countdown is on to our first rally of 2015! Linda, after all we have heard about your rallies, we are so looking forward to FUN! Couldn't think of a better place to break in our new BH 3570RS! We pick it up Saturday. It is 38 Ft long.

Status
Not open for further replies.