EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Sorrento - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
The West,s arrived at Wekiva Falls yesterday and are ready to get this rally started. This evening we are having a potluck St. Patty,s meal so
if you were planning on making CB& cabbage bring it to share please do and if not bring some bread or dessert. Picnic pavilion 6:00. Bring your
own drinks and plates, etc.
Linda

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Happy St. Patty's day to all my Irish friends (including those that may only have the Irish spirit). Wish we could pull in a day sooner to join y'all but I know you will have a great time. See you on Wednesday.

Toccoatravelers

The West,s arrived at Wekiva Falls yesterday and are ready to get this rally started. This evening we are having a potluck St. Patty,s meal so
if you were planning on making CB& cabbage bring it to share please do and if not bring some bread or dessert. Picnic pavilion 6:00. Bring your
own drinks and plates, etc.
Linda
Maybe next year we can get to the Florida Rally. We'll see y'all next week at the Georgia Rally! Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Happy St. Patty's day to all my Irish friends (including those that may only have the Irish spirit). Wish we could pull in a day sooner to join y'all but I know you will have a great time. See you on Wednesday.

Save me a spot Eric. We'll be there tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Can't wait to see you all! We head out tomorrow morning and will hopefully be there in time for the fish to fry!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Look who we met up with just over the GA border! You meet the nicest people (Nathan and Byrd) at Welcome centers!

20150319_114809.jpg

We are coming in hot and heavy...need to plug in the fridge!

Last edited by a moderator:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
What a GREAT fish fry last night. Walter and Linda outdid themselves as usual. Catered meals are nice, but I still say you can't beat a Heartland Pot Luck dinner. Awesome food last night. And a ton of it. Also, can't beat the fun and friendship and fellowship we all shared around the dinner table.

Florida rally is off to a fantastic start.

Jimnkarens

Having a great time here with really nice people. Fish fry was awesome. Thank you Linda and Walter.
This is our first rally. What a perfect way to start! Looking forward to next year in Florida.

davebennington

Well it is Sunday and a few people are leaving. Several more are hanging around until Monday. We are going to have a post rally potluck dinner tonight. I thought I would post the parting shot for everyone. Nice rally Linda & Walt.

IMG_5833-1.jpg

dave

DougS

Doug S
Thank you so much for another great Florida Rally, Linda and Walter. We really enjoyed the fish fry you prepared. We know how much goes into making a rally successful. You both did a wonderful job making everything work together perfectly.

lindaw

Thank you so much for another great Florida Rally, Linda and Walter. We really enjoyed the fish fry you prepared. We know how much goes into making a rally successful. You both did a wonderful job making everything work together perfectly.
Aw shucks Doug coming from you, that really means a lot to us.
Linda

lindaw

We truly enjoyed having this rally for all you great folks and we thought we would continue the fun so potluck at
our site tonight.6:00
Linda

ljsexton

Linda & Walter, thanks for a great rally. Great food, great weather, and great Heartlanders. We appreciate all of your hard work to make it all possible. Look forward to seeing everyone in Myrtle Beach next month.

Bob Vaughn

I would like to say a great big THANK YOU to Eric a fellow Big Country owner who came to my aid this morning as we were fixing to pull out we discovered the rear tire on our BC was flat. Eric came and did a heroic thing in the rain. He changed my tire. Two other Heartlanders assisted. I was so glad they were still there. Once again thank you...

lindaw

To those of you who helped our new members Donna and Jim McConnell change the tire on their Gateway Sunday morning
she has asked me to say thank you to all of you and that they really enjoyed themselves and felt they were really a part of
a great group. Yeah heartlanders, thank you all for making our rally successful, because if you aren,t there we don,t have a rally, so thank you so much.
Walter and Linda West

Status
Not open for further replies.