EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 3/14/2014 to 3/16/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Yes, we been home for about 6 months and what a winter to decide to stay home!!! We are so ready for the Rally, Thanks for having us. We will be staying all week just relaxing and enjoying the Beaches of Georgia.

Come on March 14!

Heck, If you want some heat just head down and attend the Florida rally the following weekend. A lot of us are leaving Brunswick Monday A.M and heading to Eustis and spend the week.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

I have updated the schedule for the rally. You can find it on the first post. If any of you have suggestions now is the time to hear them. All suggestions
appreciated. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Randy and Santha since we,re having Margaritas on Friday night what better thing to make than a Mexican layered dip with chips and for the potluck we will make baby back ribs and no meal is complete without dessert but I"ll decide later what that will be. A surprise!!!!
Linda

brauch

Camping Wife
We are planning to attend. We are on our way home from 5 weeks in Florida. Will make reservations and advise of site number. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Randy

We are planning to attend. We are on our way home from 5 weeks in Florida. Will make reservations and advise of site number. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Barbara & Ed, We are looking forward to seeing the two of you. The Poodles said they need check on Cody. Randy, Santha and the Pooodles

mikeandconnie

Heck, If you want some heat just head down and attend the Florida rally the following weekend. A lot of us are leaving Brunswick Monday A.M and heading to Eustis and spend the week.

Heck with the heat, I would love to be following the margarita machine! However, Our week is Thursday to Thursday and we have to be home by that weekend. This is our first visit to Brunswick and we are looking forward to the Rally and exploring the area.

Randy

Mike & Connie. I am sure that Santha will have the machine out for more than just Friday. There are plenty of things to see in the Brunswick area. Ask me about turtles
at the rally. You will get an earful. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ya'll sound like your going to have a great rally. Wish we could be there but with the Grey Ghost and Big Red gone, it's a little hard to go camping. Just checked my tent and it has holes in it :(.

marthamscott

Martha & Henry, Since you now have the box of goodies it does come with obligations and that is to attend as many club events as possible.

Attending as many events as possible will be the goal although I do have to fit in a bit of work in between.

Martha

lindaw

Ya'll sound like your going to have a great rally. Wish we could be there but with the Grey Ghost and Big Red gone, it's a little hard to go camping. Just checked my tent and it has holes in it :(.
Byrd when are you supposed to get the new Key Largo?
Linda

brauch

Camping Wife
Reservations made.....we are assigned site 110. Will be arriving 3/13 and out on 3/17.
Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Randy

Reservations made.....we are assigned site 110. Will be arriving 3/13 and out on 3/17.
Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Ed & Barbara, I just added you to the list. I noticed Eric & Dorothy are also listed in 110.

I am bad. Eric & Dorothy are in 111. Randy

Last edited:

Toccoatravelers

Hi Randy and Santha, Looking forward to the rally! We will bring a Chicken Teriyaki with rice and veggies for the potluck. Steve said he would help cook the breakfast meats on Saturday. He will bring a Coleman gas griddle. Not sure yet about Friday but it will be good. We have not been introduced to the Margarita machine yet but I have no doubt we will get along famously!! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Nice choice for the rally site, we stayed there a couple weeks ago. See everyone soon.

marthamscott

Hello everyone,

I have Friday down for Buffalo Chicken Dip. Will have to think about Saturday as I see what others are bringing.

Martha & Henry

ATLJOHN

Randy and Santha do you have a list started for pot luck on Saturday night yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy

John, I have started adding potluck and finger food lists to the list on page 1.

Chrisvh

Better late than never! Chris Brotemarkle & Dave Maxon have finally gotten their act together and will be joining you in Brunswick--see you all soon!

Randy

Better late than never! Chris Brotemarkle & Dave Maxon have finally gotten their act together and will be joining you in Brunswick--see you all soon!

It is never too late, Have added you to the list. Always great to meet new people.

archbarb

Since we are fast approaching the Brunswick rally, I thought I would throw out some ideas for touring around the Golden Isles. Since we live here, we might be able to give you some direction on where to go and what to see!
Come visit us on site 307 and we'll give you an earful! We'll have brochures and suggested eateries in the area.

Barb

lindaw

Since we are fast approaching the Brunswick rally, I thought I would throw out some ideas for touring around the Golden Isles. Since we live here, we might be able to give you some direction on where to go and what to see!
Come visit us on site 307 and we'll give you an earful! We'll have brochures and suggested eateries in the area.

Barb
Yours will be the first RV I visit, looking forward to seeing you again.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.