EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 3/14/2014 to 3/16/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toccoatravelers

Thanks Barb, knowing where the good eats are is a good thing. Looking forward to seeing you again, we met y'all at the FLA Rally last year. We are friends with Joe and Linda Shejbal. See everyone soon!
Patti

dix36

Barb...we're always on the look out for great seafood! We've tried a couple places in the area but not too impressed so far.

ATLJOHN

Hi Randy and Santha
We will bring Raman noodle salad for Saturday night and some sort of finger food for Friday not sure yet.
See you all next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

archbarb

Let's get ready to RALLY!!!!! Even though we're not leaving town, we are ready for a break! Looking forward to seeing everone!!!
Barb & Archie

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Let's get ready to RALLY!!!!! Even though we're not leaving town, we are ready for a break! Looking forward to seeing everone!!!
Barb & Archie

The two of you are now in charge of the weather for the rally weekend since Brunswick is your hometown. Keep it warm for the rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

archbarb

For those of you that I haven't seen in awhile and those Heartlanders I have yet to meet...I wanted to let you know that I am now selling resale and vintage Sterling Silver jewelry. I will be showing my collection at the rally and invite you to come by # 307 for a look-see!

Randy....OMG.... don't know that we can order up great weather...I have been trying all winter long!!!!!! You would think an old Canadian girl could stand this miserable winter but my blood runs tropical!!!!!! We will hope for the best and when all else fails....we'll crank up Santha's Margarita machine allllllll weekend!!!

Barb

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
The two of you are now in charge of the weather for the rally weekend since Brunswick is your hometown. Keep it warm for the rally.
Randy we have firewood we are bringing, haven,t been able to use it in toasty old
Homestead, we have had a very warm winter.
Linda

Randy

Randy we have firewood we are bringing, haven,t been able to use it in toasty old
Homestead, we have had a very warm winter.
Linda

Linda, Barb & Archie are going to supply us with 70 degree weather. I guess that I might bring some firewood just in case that they fail.

jnclevel

For Friday finger food, Mary and I will bring meatballs. To add to Saturday breakfast, we will bring biscuits and pear preserves. For the potluck dinner, we will bring mac and cheese and smoked sausages. Tell Santa we will bring some goodies for the margarita machine.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just made reservations to attend this rally. We'll roll in Friday to site 105. Will be three of us, our 4 year old grandson Brian, Nelly and myself. Now we have to figure out what to bring to the food events.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh my Randy/Santha - what a great rally everyone is going to have. Wish we could be there but ya'll have a fun time.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
I think we've already figured out the food stuff. For finger food Friday we'll bring stuffed mushrooms. As we were discussing Saturdays potluck item, Nelly asked if Eric and Dorothy were going to be there. When I said yes she said "Blueberry cake"!!!! There you have it, a Saturday evening pot luck desert.

lindaw

I think we've already figured out the food stuff. For finger food Friday we'll bring stuffed mushrooms. As we were discussing Saturdays potluck item, Nelly asked if Eric and Dorothy were going to be there. When I said yes she said "Blueberry cake"!!!! There you have it, a Saturday evening pot luck desert.
Yeah I heard from Jim B that that was the best, can,t wait.
Linda

lindaw

You heard right Linda! And I know tasty food :) BTW, if you like stuffed mushrooms, they were great last time I had Nelly's. Sorry we'll miss y'all.
We will miss you too Jim but have a wonderful time on your adventure.
Linda

archbarb

Arch and I arrived at Coastal GA RV resort Sunday afternoon.....gosh, it took us all weekend to navigate the 15 miles!!! LOL!! The weather has been beautiful...sunny and mid to high 70's...but...that is supposed to change on Thursday to cooler temps. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
Randy, since you were here last time, they have added some wind protection screens to the "potluck" room.
Kevin and Nellie, our 4yo grandson will be spending the night with us Friday night so maybe we can get them together!
Drive carefully!
Barb

Randy

Just made reservations to attend this rally. We'll roll in Friday to site 105. Will be three of us, our 4 year old grandson Brian, Nelly and myself. Now we have to figure out what to bring to the food events.

I know that the Wolbecks are proud to have Brian with them. Will be fun to meet him. PC the youngest Poodle loves children and I like Nelly's Blueberry cake. It seems like
a win situation for all of us. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Arch and I arrived at Coastal GA RV resort Sunday afternoon.....gosh, it took us all weekend to navigate the 15 miles!!! LOL!! The weather has been beautiful...sunny and mid to high 70's...but...that is supposed to change on Thursday to cooler temps. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
Randy, since you were here last time, they have added some wind protection screens to the "potluck" room.
Kevin and Nellie, our 4yo grandson will be spending the night with us Friday night so maybe we can get them together!
Drive carefully!
Barb

Barb & Archie, Thanks for the update, I am glad that the two of you are there after that long trip. You must be exhausted. Your fuel costs for the trip
scare Me. It must have been at least 5 dollars. Glad that there is little more wind protection since are last visit. See you mid afternoon on Thursday.

Randy

Oh my Randy/Santha - what a great rally everyone is going to have. Wish we could be there but ya'll have a fun time.

Byrd & Nathan, I wish the two of you could be there. I also wish that Santha and I could be at your rally. Nathan and I have the same issue, Still working.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Can we just skip to Saturday pot luck dinner???

I would LOVE to start the rally with Nellie's "Blueberry Cake"!! The BEST ever!!

Did I mention that I LOVE Nellie's Blueberry Cake?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.