Not open for further replies.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Randy
Let Santha know that we will bring the following:
Potluck - dessert
Brunch - breakfast casserole
Cookout - tomato salad
5 days and counting .......can't wait to see everyone!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey everyone the West,s are already in Dillard getting the place warmed up for everyone. Be sure to bring swimsuits as there is a nice heated pool and spa.
Linda

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Poodles, Santha and Randy (in that order),
The Smith's will be bringing an Oredo desert for the Pot Luck. Macaroni Salad for the Sunday dinner and I will make sour dough pancakes for the brunch if you would like.
Phil & Becky

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Randy
Let Santha know that we will bring the following:
Potluck - dessert
Brunch - breakfast casserole
Cookout - tomato salad
5 days and counting .......can't wait to see everyone!

Paul , Your and Sue's menu items will be added to post 1 this evening. You are not the only couple ready for the Rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Hey everyone the West,s are already in Dillard getting the place warmed up for everyone. Be sure to bring swimsuits as there is a nice heated pool and spa.
Linda

Linda, You and Walter are not making Santha and I feel real good about this rally. You are not to have any fun until we arrive.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Well Randy we now have company, Lou and Bette but I promise we will not have fun.
Linda

Randy

Santha said to go ahead and have fun. We should pull in early Thursday P.M. I think Phil is also arriving on Wednesday.

Randy

Val, We will also arrive Thursday afternoon. Eric & Alice, We are glad that you two are attending. Be nice to see you on Friday.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We are heading out in 2 hours...just wanted to wait for the roads to clear before heading through Atlanta. We may go take 85 through ATL to I-985 and then onto GA-365. Countdown is on!
Santha....can't wait for your machine to run tonight! We have something for you.:cool:

jbeletti

We arrived at River Vista RV Resort yesterday afternoon. We're in site 34. The campground seems really nice. I've yet to walk the whole place but it's nice around our rally area. Linda and Walter W are on one side of us and Malcolm and Val T are on the other side. Across the street from us are Dave Y / Julie H and our GA Chapter Leaders, Randy and Santha A. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of my Heartland friends arrive today!
River Vista RV Resort - Dillard, GA.jpg

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
On our way. Leaving a little later than planned but we're still getting used to Weekend Trip Planning. See you all soon.

-Alice

MCTalley

For those here at the rally that were asking about Val's and my colorful lighted "ice cubes", here is a link to them from the original company that supplied them to Disney World (where we got ours). They're about $2 a piece with a minimum order of a dozen. According to the FAQ, the non-replaceable battery will light the cube for about 8-10 hours total runtime.

A quick survey around the internet shows lots of places you can find similar items. I've just linked to the ones we have.

Click here.

Note to Jim Beletti: They mention custom screen-printing on the cubes.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, as the GA rally winds down, Becky and I would like to say thiank you to Randy and Santha for another great rally. It was great seeing many of our friends again and even better to meet our new ones. We thank the first time rally attendees for giving us a try and hope to see you all at futuere rally's. We pray for safe travels for everyone and wish we could travel to the TN rally but it is not to be this year.
Thanks,
Phil & Becky

jbeletti

Thank you Randy and Santha for another fine rally! For us attendees, it was another fun, laid-back time. For you, a LOT of planning and a lot of onsite work. I loved helping cook and I know others helped with cooking, setup, cleanup, entertainment, photography, and much more. Hoping you had fun too. See you in Crossville, TN later this week for the TN rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.