EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 8/30/2013 to 9/1/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyAZ1

Santha made me update post 1 today to satisfy her sense of order. On it I am adding food Items for the potluck and cookout. This should keep us from duplicating items.
She checked with the t-shirt people and the shirts will be fruit of the loom. That should give everyone an idea for the size they need. Shirts will be eight dollars payable at the rally.
Shirt list below

Dave & Julie Xl & L
Lance & Kem 2XL & L
Paul & Sue XL & L
Carol & Terrell 2XL & M
Ken & Faye XL & L
Walter & Linda XL & XL
Malcolm & Valerie XL & L
Randy & Santha L & L
Randy, is it too late to get on the T-shirt list? We didn't know y'all were getting them, if we can get in on this we'll need (1) XL, & (1) 2X.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Randy, is it too late to get on the T-shirt list? We didn't know y'all were getting them, if we can get in on this we'll need (1) XL, & (1) 2X.

Ron & Ann, Santha has your shirts handled. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Bryced15

Hello all. We're the Dubes. We're new to the club. My wife Elise and I (Bryce) will be attending the Georgia rally. This will be our first rally. We are very excited to join in the fun. We are in site 19. We will be bringing broccoli slaw to the potluck, and southwestern been and corn dip with chips to the cookout. We will let you know what we are planning to bring to the brunch. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Randy

Hello all. We're the Dubes. We're new to the club. My wife Elise and I (Bryce) will be attending the Georgia rally. This will be our first rally. We are very excited to join in the fun. We are in site 19. We will be bringing broccoli slaw to the potluck, and southwestern been and corn dip with chips to the cookout. We will let you know what we are planning to bring to the brunch. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Bryce and Elise, We are glad to have you join the Heartland group at the Georgia rally. I can assure you that this will be one of many Heartland rally's for the two of you. I will get your
site number and food items posted on post 1. I also understand that your Parents are also attending. Let me know so that I can post their site and info. Santha said new friends
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

yorkiemom

Hi Randy & Santha...put us down for Red Beans & Rice for potluck, Turkey Sausage for Brunch, and Lettuce and Veggie Salad for Cookout.
Nancy & Jim Beletti

Randy

Hi Randy & Santha...put us down for Red Beans & Rice for potluck, Turkey Sausage for Brunch, and Lettuce and Veggie Salad for Cookout.
Nancy & Jim Beletti
Nancy, Will add your and Jim's menu items to the thread. See the two of you in a couple of weeks.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

GREAT IDEA!!

We could watch "Expendables 2"........LOTS of stuff blow up in this thriller!!!!

Santha said she is going to bring the popcorn machine to the movie night. She said that there should be no loud noises other than popcorn popping.
Lance, I know your tough but do you want to cross path's with the Secretary of War. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Santha said she is going to bring the popcorn machine to the movie night. She said that there should be no loud noises other than popcorn popping.
Lance, I know your tough but do you want to cross path's with the Secretary of War. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

I surrender!! Don't wanna mess with the Sec. Of War!!!!

The "Sandlot" it will be......lots of good laughs

bdubes

We are Brian and Shelly Dubes from Lenoir City and are new members. We are looking forward to spending Labor Day weekend with all of you. We are bringing banana bars for Saturday night's meal, Heath bar coffee cake for the brunch, and an Asian cabbage slaw to the Sunday evening meal.

jimtoo

Hi Brian and Shelly,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You are going to meet and make lots of friends at the rally. Have fun.

Jim M

MCTalley

Hey Brian and Shelly! Looking forward to meeting you all at the rally. Are you continuing on from the Georgia rally to the Tennessee rally?

Randy

Brian & Shelly, Added your food items to post 1. Less than a week away now. looking forward to meeting you two.

navyAZ1

Randy, here's what Miss Ann says we will bring; Potluck - Corn Casserole, and Yellow Cake, Brunch - Yummy Biscuits & Honey, Cookout - Miss Ann's "World Famous" Potato Salad! See y'all there, we are sooooo excited to be "on the road again"!!!!!

Randy

Ron, Posted Ann's food contributions on the first page. We are certainly glad that Ann is over the issue's with her back and can travel again.

Status
Not open for further replies.