EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 8/30/2013 to 9/1/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I just updated the post 1 about the Rally schedule. Any menu items for any of the meals that you plan on bringing should be posted on the thread so everyone know
what is being brought. Santha has a organization mind problem. I live with it.

Another subject, T-Shirts. Santha talked to a place here in Norcross about doing shirts for the Rally.
The price will 8.00 dollars per shirt payable at the rally. If you want t-shirts let us know the size required
by August 10th. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Oh Wise GA Chapter Leader,

We would like to request 1-large and 1-2XL GA rally tee's.

Signed,

You Humble Servant

Randy

Santha has started the shirt size list. She has the Alfono's, Duguay's and the Yocum's down.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

TandC

Hi, Carol & I will be joining y'all at the GA Rally. I made our reservations this afternoon. We will arrive on 26 Aug and leave on 2 Sep (hopefully for the Crossville, TN rally - we're on the TN rally waiting list). Randy, Our T-shirt sizes are Medium & 2XL. We will bring a PineAppleCherry cake to the potluck & chips to the Sunday dinner. We're to be in Site 60 but with the way I back the 5er up we may wind up in some other site(s)!!!:eek: Hopefully, no one else will be there on the 26th to witness the event!!!:eek: Looking forward to seeing y'all!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey guys, Faye and I will be joining you for the Georgia Rally. We made reservations today. We are arriving on the 28th and leaving on the 3rd. We'll take two shirts, one Large and one X-Large. We will be on site #38. Ken

Randy

Terrell and Ken, Added both of you to the list and Santha has the shirt sizes. Will be glad to see You.

VKTalley

Santha has started the shirt size list. She has the Alfono's, Duguay's and the Yocum's down.

HI Randy, shirt sizes for Malcolm and I are L and XL. I'll let you know later what we will be supplying for the two meals as we are on the west coast (MCT is working out here) until August 2, travel to Texas for two weeks of work and then on to GA for the rally.

Randy

Valerie, Santha has the shirt sizes for you and Malcolm. Drive safely back to the south on your return trip.. Santha will probably make me start a menu list in
the near future. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Randy and Santha
the West,s would like 2 xl shirts. I will bring green bean casserole and desert for potluck. Biscuits for brunch and bbeans and a desert for Sunday. Looking forward to the rally.
Regards,
Linda

Randy

Linda, We have your shirt sizes on the list. Thanks for the meal items. We will start a list on post 1 this weekend for the meal items.

Randy

Bette, Glad that you and Lou are joining us for the rally. If you and Lou want shirts let me know so that the secretary of war "Santha" can get them ordered.
I will update post 1 in the next few days to include the potluck meal items. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

phix

I just had to cancel as we are over obligated at this time. My spot should be open. We had spot 54.

Status
Not open for further replies.