EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Elko - 3/16/2012 to 3/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillsonwheels

Randy.......gonna quit messin' with you now. Be glad to do some peppers. I'll even buy the stuff. You can watch/help if you want. The "receipt" has been posted on the forum. Looking forward to seeing you and getting a Santha hug!

Dick

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dick, you will never quit messin' with anyone. Thanks for agreeing to fix the peppers.
Santha has decided on the caterer for Friday night's meal and the menu is now on the 1st page.

brauch

Camping Wife
Just a suggestion for the pot luck dinner.....traditional Irish St. Patrick's dinner is: corned beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes. Yum, yum !!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey, anyone know if there is anything planned for a no meat meal on Friday? I see the catered meal consists of chicken, but some of us will not be able to eat chicken, beef or pork due to Lent. Just wondering as we can always just bring our own.

Randy

Just a suggestion for the pot luck dinner.....traditional Irish St. Patrick's dinner is: corned beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes. Yum, yum !!
Ed & Barbara, The theme is going to be ST Patricks. The Irish food sounds very good. John & Judy Said that they were also making corned beef & cabbage.

Randy

Hey, anyone know if there is anything planned for a no meat meal on Friday? I see the catered meal consists of chicken, but some of us will not be able to eat chicken, beef or pork due to Lent. Just wondering as we can always just bring our own.
Kelly & Micheal, As we were organizing this event we had to plan for the whole group and not individuals. I understand your beliefs but we have to cater to the
group. I hope I am explaining this in a fair way. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks, Randy we do understand. Was just wondering if there were others in the group that where in the same ordeal. We will still be there with bells on and just will be providing our on main dish. No big deal. See you REAL SOON.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy and Santha,
Sam and I are going to try and make the Ga. rally. I cant let Dick Hill camp without supervision.big grin.jpg

Will let you know when we make reservations. Depending on the weather up north, we might shoot up to IN first so not sure what day we will get there yet.

Randy

Larry, I understand what you said about Dick Hill. Dick does need supervision. Reta has her hands full. Dick does fix pepper's pretty good.
We would certainly enjoy having you and Samantha at the rally. Like to see the new truck. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Randy and Santha,
Sam and I are going to try and make the Ga. rally. I cant let Dick Hill camp without supervision.View attachment 17969

Will let you know when we make reservations. Depending on the weather up north, we might shoot up to IN first so not sure what day we will get there yet.

Larry, Santha said this is great new's She wanted Sam to help with the white elephant. Her wish has been fulfilled.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

hillsonwheels

Did any one else notice :confused: that Larry waited until Randy badgered :rolleyes: me into making some peppers before he said they're making the GA rally? Just sayin'..............

Dick

Randy

Dick, I don"t believe you were badgered. I think deep in your mind you know that only you can go to a rally
and do justice to the pepper's. Larry and I respect that and want to keep you on top of your game.

hillsonwheels

Sure glad to see there ain't no disrespectin' going on! ;) I still believe Jim has some peppers left in his freezer! :rolleyes:

Dick

Randy

Sure glad to see there ain't no disrespectin' going on! ;) I still believe Jim has some peppers left in his freezer! :rolleyes:

Dick

If you gave Jim the peppers they are his to keep or eat. Knowing Jim the peppers are not in the freezer as of this date.
Would I want a frozen pepper or a fresh cooked pepper. Hmm, Jim can keep the frozen ones.

TandC

Need something to do while at this rally :confused: ???
Exercise - your trigger finger!
The Warner Robins Police Department (WRPD) Training Range will be open to civilians on Sat (17 Mar 12).
The WRPD Range is about 25 miles from Twin Oaks. Cost is $5.00. For more info contact me via a PM or see me at the rally.
Terrell

Randy

Terrell, Good chance for any of us to do two things on Saturday. Visit the Warner Robins Air Force Museum and get a little target practice in.
Santha is going to have me so busy on Saturday I will not be able to do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.