EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Pine Mountain - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I have updated the agenda on the first post. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ljawest

Randy,
I have to cancel coming to the Georgia Rally. Our camper is still waiting for warranty repairs, parts not in yet, then another 2-3 weeks before ready. Heartland needs to address this frustrating situations. We were really looking forward to meeting you and the Georgia HOC. We will try for next year.

Randy

Lewis, We are disappointed that you and Jo Anne will not be able to make it. I sent you PM.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

tracks

Randy, Santha

We’re not going to be able attend the Pine Mountain Rally due to last minute scheduling conflict. Have a great time!

Kirk

Randy

Kirk & Cathy, Understand that things happen. We will miss the two of you.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK Santha and Randy, - hold onto your hat! We made arrangements today to be at your famous Georgia hoe down. We will see you on the 27th, unfortunately will have to leave on the 29th. Tell the poodles to keep my seat warm.

Randy

OK Santha and Randy, - hold onto your hat! We made arrangements today to be at your famous Georgia hoe down. We will see you on the 27th, unfortunately will have to leave on the 29th. Tell the poodles to keep my seat warm.

I am sure that the poodles will take care of your seat. They will also share a seat with you. Glad that you and Dorothy are joining us.
Randy, Santha and the Poodfles

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Glad to hear that you will be in GA too! see you in FL first!

Toccoatravelers

Guess we better start our pot luck list, Steve and I will bring some home made Macaroni Salad for pot luck and meatballs for the Appetizer night. Just a few more days kicks off the rally season for us. Can't wait! See everyone soon!

JanAndBill

The Raber's will be there tomorrow. Put us down for Little Smokies for appetizer night, baked beans and cake for potluck night. See you there.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Randy need any cooks or extra hands for Saturday morning breakfast? We can help.

Nabo

Hey the Coopers are coming, the Coopers are coming. Will be good to see ya'll again.

Nabo

Randy - did Anita get a new Husband??? Just asking :)

Also for the potluck on Saturday evening - is Santha making enough pork and chicken for everyone or do you still need a couple of other meat dishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.