EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Pine Mountain - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanAndBill

Randy - did Anita get a new Husband??? Just asking :)

Also for the potluck on Saturday evening - is Santha making enough pork and chicken for everyone or do you still need a couple of other meat dishes?

Shssh! Byrd, that's her Georgia husband don't tell all her secrets!!!!:confused:

By the way the Raber's are here, we've had our nap so we're ready to go!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Anita - bring your paddles to GA. Might hit some practice balls.

GETnBYE

I will be bring a chicken/broccoli/cheese dish. Wayne's reflux prevents us from eating anything spicey, except for lunch. "Paul" likes the chicken dish too. Ha ha
Randy - did Anita get a new Husband??? Just asking :)

Also for the potluck on Saturday evening - is Santha making enough pork and chicken for everyone or do you still need a couple of other meat dishes?

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I will be bring a chicken/broccoli/cheese dish. Wayne's reflux prevents us from eating anything spicey, except for lunch. "Paul" likes the chicken dish too. Ha ha

Anita, It is all Paul's fault. When I was replying to your message the other day, Paul came in our rig
just as I started to reply. Therefore it is all His fault. I will not admit to any mistakes.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We'll bring a chicken casserole as well.

Now Randy - using Paul as an excuse is no excuse. Ya know something that we all don't know :rolleyes:

BuffysTT

The Brownfields will bring wings and vegie tray Friday night and scalloped potatoes and brownies for Saturday,,unless you need something else and then just holler,,since we are right next door to you...Great meeting everyone

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Randy and Santha,
Another great rally, great campground, and as usual a lot of great food. Thank you so much and see you in Myrtle Beach.
Linda

GETnBYE

Thank you Randy and Santha, we had a wonderful.time at the Georgia rally.
Great job!
Enjoyed meeting new friends and visiting with friends we already treasure so much. Safe travels everyone.

GWRam

Randy and Santha,

It was great to meet so many new friends. Fun putting forum names with faces also. Food was great and the fellowship was awesome.

Thank you for making our first rally such a special event.

Dave and Cathy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brauch

Camping Wife
Another great Georgia rally has come to an end. Randy and Santha spearheaded a wonderful time with lots of super food (and beverage!!!). A super time was had by all. Always enjoy spending time with good friends and meeting some new. Thanks you Randy and Santha for all you do. Safe travels to all.

Toccoatravelers

Thanks Randy and Santha, had a great time as usual, good food, fun and fellowship. Hope to see many of you in 2weeks in Myrtle Beach. Safe travels to all.

navyAZ1

Hey all y'all HOC members who were at the GA Rally and left this morning, I found a "white" refrigerator vent panel on the side of the road at the exit from the park. Check and see if you're missing one, and if so let me know (770) 235-0571 and we will work out how to get it back to you. If I don't hear anything from anyone I will leave it with the park office tomorrow when we leave.

BuffysTT

Randy and Santha,,,thank you for making our first Rally so enjoyable and thank you everyone for making Grady and I feel so welcome. We had such a great time.

Clay and Candy Hudson from Monroe site 220..we picked up one of your chocks and want to return it to you. please give us a call at 404-825-8617 or 678-342-3277(home) and we can meet and return it to you.

GETnBYE

It was not us, just sent Wayne to make sure. We did think for a while that we were going to have to call and have the remaining rally goers have a scavenger hunt for my keys, but we finally found them.
Hey all y'all HOC members who were at the GA Rally and left this morning, I found a "white" refrigerator vent panel on the side of the road at the exit from the park. Check and see if you're missing one, and if so let me know (770) 235-0571 and we will work out how to get it back to you. If I don't hear anything from anyone I will leave it with the park office tomorrow when we leave.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I appreciate all of your comments. The real fact is that it would not be a great rally unless great people showed up.
It was not just our effort but the effort of many of you. We hope that all of you have safe travels to home or your next destination
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

JanAndBill

Randy and Santha, thank you so much for hosting such a great rally. Safe travels to all till we meet again down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.