EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 8/4/2011 to 8/7/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Poor Patti I am bringing my grand daughter to help all I have to do is let her swim a couple hours a day...

kkamshop

You should try it Kathy, Patti should be able to care for the two of ya.

Thanks for the offer Jon, I'm sure Patti could keep us both in line. ;)

We already had booked this weekend for another rally before the IL HOC rally was scheduled. :( So we will miss you all...

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kathy, in Goshen Ken and your grandson came to call for me, but I couldn't go out to play. Now I am bummed that he will not be in Chatham with his RC car.
Tell him I know I can break it if he just gives me one more chance.
Take care of your new hip.

Peace
Dave

Kathy;
About one week to go. We will sit you in the shade with a big cool drink.
And pray for a cool breeze.
See you Wed.

kkamshop

Kathy, in Goshen Ken and your grandson came to call for me, but I couldn't go out to play. Now I am bummed that he will not be in Chatham with his RC car.
Tell him I know I can break it if he just gives me one more chance.
Take care of your new hip.

Peace
Dave

LOL Dave! That car is like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going!! Just needs a charge now and then. We'll catch you and Mary the next time.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wishing you guys a great time at your rally. Wish we could find a way to head west again but we can't so soon. Enjoy and travel safely!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We will be there in the morning I told Kenny we should of left today!! Oh well we will see you guys tomorrow!!

bacaye

Kathy, If our spot is open we will probably be there Tues. Bill is suppose to get his test results tomorrow...my daughter is coming for the day...and I need some time to finish putting things in the camper. Almost ready to go. I hope somone is going to bring cool weather with them!!!! lol Barb

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Where is everybody??? Jon, Patti, Mary and I are patiently waiting.
Barb, I ordered some cool weather but it is on back order. Don't know when it will arrive.

Peace
Dave

Netem

Hey Jon and Cookie, we will be there wed. Sounds like we might be bringing rain with us :>( It is supposed to cool things down though so I guess its not all bad. You guys keep Kenny out of trouble till I get there :)

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Hope You all have a great time this weekend. We will be thinking of you and wishing we could be there.
Wayne and Gayle

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Here's hoping you guys have a great time at your rally! Hey if your sitting around a fire with Cookie, somebody yell "socks"!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are killin me..........it's kinda stuffy in here.......I need oxygen.

Peace
Dave

cdaniels

We made it home safe and sound.
A big thank you to Ken and Kathy for a great rally !!!
Good times, Great friends and Wonderful food !!!

Jan and Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.