EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Lena - 9/13/2012 to 9/16/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Great news Bernie ,We will be there on Monday but the Liming will be there!! can't wait to meet you and your wife!!

jbeletti

13 rigs - this rally is really shaping up well. Wish we could join all of our friends there, but we will be in Hershey with other friends and making a bunch of new ones too! Have fun!

Tool958

Just made our reservations. We'll be there Sept. 14-17th. Haven't ever set our satellite dish up yet, but maybe with a few experienced people we can get it figured out. Plan on making the CheeseDays also. Just got back from a 3 1/2 week vacation to Sturgis, SD., Yellowstone and Rocky Mountain National Park. Rode a lot of it on our bikes. Even got caught in the middle of a buffalo herd. LOL That was kind of a hair raising experience. Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of the members of the Heartland Owners Club. Haven't met any in person yet.

Last edited:

katkens

Just made our reservations. We'll be there Sept. 14-17th. Haven't ever set our satellite dish up yet, but maybe with a few experienced people we can get it figured out. Plan on making the CheeseDays also. Just got back from a 3 1/2 week vacation to Sturgis, SD., Yellowstone and Rocky Mountain National Park. Road a lot of it on our bikes. Even got caught in the middle of a buffalo herd. LOL That was kind of a hair raising experience. Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of the members of the Heartland Owners Club. Haven't met any in person yet.

Thanks will add you to the list , always great to meet and make new friends. I know of at least 2 folks that can help with the satellite , real pro's they are and they don't charge much. LOL......Kenny

katkens

Just a heads up on our potluck we will be having fried and baked chicken. If you have an idea what you are wishing to bring ,I can start a list ,so everyone doesn't decide on the same dish. Friday morning of the rally ,we will having breakfast , bisquits , sausage gravy and scrambled eggs .

happykraut

Not so sure now if we can make it. Had to take Judi to the emergency room yesterday. She got sick in Holland after the Hopkins Rally. Hopefully she'll get better real soon.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bernie, hope Judi gets well soon and it's nothing serious.
Musta been the water.

Peace
Dave

happykraut

Thanks to all that expressed a concern on Judi's illness. Unfortunately, at this point in time we still do not know if we can make the rally. She had a CT scan done yesterday and are waiting to hear from her doctor. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

happykraut

2012_ram_1500_crew-cab-pickup_sport_fq_oem_4_175.jpg
Top Recommended Trucks
Check out our editors' top recommended trucks in each price bracket to help you narrow down your list of possible pickups.
2012 Ram 1500

2012 Nissan Frontier
2012 Ford F150

katkens-DW

We are so glad Judi feels better and you guys are coming !!Will see everybody on Sunday!!

katkens

Bernie , I think I can help you out with Jon. I can get Cookie ,Bill , Paul, CE and we can sit an talk about Fords. Glad things worked out and ya'll can make it see ya soon.........Kenny

jnbhobe

But I did see a chevy at the fair wednesday night getting pushed by a pair of Clydsdales. lol maybe I can get pictures

chasdvorak

Hello Ken,

Reggie is thinking about a corn casserole if no one else is making one. Let us know and we'll see ya's soon.

Chuck

kkamshop

Good news, bad news.... good news is that our new granddaughter finally arrived yesterday on her daddy's birthday! Her name is Chloe Jennelle and is soooo precious!

Bad news, we can't make this rally - we can't take the LM anywhere until we get the tire problem fixed, but (here's more good news) we have an appointment for Sept 26 to have the Mor-ryde IS installed.

We are really sad to miss this rally and hope everyone plans to come to the big rally in Goshen in June so we can catch up with everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.