As always good friends and good eats.

Peace
Dav
zapyjuqy.jpg
e
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
You are being missed!! Everyone is here and a few new friends! Having a great time have not laughed so much in a long time!!

Tool958

We'll be there tomorrow evening. Wish we could have gotten there sooner, but still have that thing called work to contend with. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Netem

Hi to all our friends at the Il Rally. Wish we could have made it looks like your having fun.Hope to see everyone next time.
Neil

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Yes Neil we are missing you and Sharon! We are having lots of fun Bernie is telling jokes and poor Nelly is laughing so hard well I will leave it at that!! Hope to see you guys next year!!

traveler44

A few pictures of the morning people and the dogs. Mike loads the fire wood in to the pit and we start smoking out Bill and Barb's Big Country. Jon brings the charcoal lighter and says "What smoke". Tom

Attachments

• P9140007.JPG
    P9140007.JPG
    655.2 KB · Views: 50
  • P9140005.JPG
    P9140005.JPG
    655.8 KB · Views: 52
  • P9140010.JPG
    P9140010.JPG
    708.6 KB · Views: 49

traveler44

Still trying to download pictures of Mike with the firewood and Jon with the lighter fluid. Tom

Attachments

• P9140011.JPG
    P9140011.JPG
    736.4 KB · Views: 44
  • P9140016.JPG
    P9140016.JPG
    738.2 KB · Views: 46

bacaye

This has to be the best Illinois Rally!!! We have had a potluck of some type everyday, campfire every night, Cheese Festival trips to Wisconsin, tons of laughs, etc. We love the Lena KOA...It has to be one of the best. We have our official potluck tonight plus KOA has an ice cream social scheduled. I hope if you have not been to an Illinois Rally before you add it to your schedule next year. Kenny and Kathy have done a wonderful job with the rally this year and going along with last min. ideas...:) Barb

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
This other half of Alf is sure missing the fun! Wish I could be there with you all....but work beckons. Till next weekend when I will get to see some of the gang!

Sue

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Our final pot luck.........out of about dozen.
I'm stuffed.....again.
I don't know how I am going to make one more rally stuffing in MN.
I'll figure something out.
Thanks Ken and Kathy....great job.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347753071562.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347753071562.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 40

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Looks like another great time at the IL rally! Now on to the MN rally! We'll try to make sure Cookie stays well nourished!

happykraut

We had such a good time at the Lena Rally. It was almost non stop laughing. Of course non of us could compete with Nelly.(Watch where you sit.) Truly a great bunch of people. We arrived at the Hannibal Rally about 2:30. We are the first ones here. Looks like another nice and quiet place. Hope to see all of you in Goshen if not earlier. Judi and Bernie.

traveler44

Thank You! Ken and Kathy and everybody who helped make the rally so much fun. It was great getting to see and talk to everybody. Mary and I had a wonderful time. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.