EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 07/27/23 to 07/30/23

Added to Calendar: 07/27/23, 07/28/23, 07/29/23, 07/30/23

yburns01

Tom and I are coming in 7/27/23 to 7/30/23. We are very excited to attend the Indiana Rally and to see everyone again. We have also signed up for the Saturday morning breakfast. Not sure our site number, but I believe we are with the rally group. See you soon.

Tom & Yvette Burns

yburns01

Al and I will be hosting our first Heartland Owners Club rally at Shipshewana Campground South! Shipshewana is the heart of Amish country in Indiana and is full of life in the summer - flea markets, live entertainment, quilt shops, Amish-crafted furniture stores and plenty of fun for families! We're super excited to invite all of our Heartland friends we've made this past summer and are inviting all our other Heartland families to join in on the fun too!
Please add Tom and Yvette Burns to your list. Thanks.

Mike-n-Justina

Mike and Justina Crousser will be attending the rally. We are arriving July 26th and check out July 30th. I think we are on site 30. If there are t-shirts, we would like xl and 2xl.

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Tom and I are coming in 7/27/23 to 7/30/23. We are very excited to attend the Indiana Rally and to see everyone again. We have also signed up for the Saturday morning breakfast. Not sure our site number, but I believe we are with the rally group. See you soon.

Tom & Yvette Burns
Hi Tom and Yvette! We've got you added :) What are your t-shirt sizes?

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi All - Paul and Sue will be joining your Heartland Rally. We plan to be there on Wed the 26th leaving on the 30th in site 32. Thanks Amber for letting these SOBs join your rally!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
As Al and I work to finalize the agenda for next weekend, in the interest of not "over doing it," we will plan on a formalized group outing to Dutch Creek Animal Farm Saturday late morning/early afternoon and plan an informal outing to Menno-Hof on Thursday morning for those in town and would like to go. Depending on how you choose to spend your time, there will be open time throughout the weekend to visit both of these attractions and the Shipshewana area on your own as well, but we'd love to represent the HOC as a group! :)

Menno-Hof Admission:
Adults: $8:50
Children (ages 6-14): $5.00
Family (two adults and all children ages 6-14): $18

We do receive $1.00 off the adult admission price if our group is 25 or more people.

Dutch Creek Animal Farm Wagon Tour Rates:
Adults: $16.00
Children (ages 3-12): $11.00
Seniors (ages 65+): $15.00

They accept cash and all major credit cards. We do receive a discount of groups of 15 or more.

With that being said, please reply to this post by 7/21 which tour(s) you would like to be a part of.

Last edited:

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! We are hoping our rally friends will come together and help Al and I fill in a few logistical gaps for the rally! As we are new to RVing and rally hosting, we have not had the privilege of collecting all the things that make rallies go round, so below is a link to a Google Doc with a list of items we would like to borrow during rally weekend if you have them with you already or are willing to bring them along. We will take care of the parts and things that come with it. THANK YOU!

Miscellaneous Rally Items

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Hello! We are hoping our rally friends will come together and help Al and I fill in a few logistical gaps for the rally! As we are new to RVing and rally hosting, we have not had the privilege of collecting all the things that make rallies go round, so below is a link to a Google Doc with a list of items we would like to borrow during rally weekend if you have them with you already or are willing to bring them along. We will take care of the parts and things that come with it. THANK YOU!

Miscellaneous Rally Items
We have an HOC flag, plus the previous IN chapter banner. Be happy to display one or both. Previous banner has some historical info it'd be fun to share.

And count us 'in' on both Dutch Creek and MennoHof.

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
We have an HOC flag, plus the previous IN chapter banner. Be happy to display one or both. Previous banner has some historical info it'd be fun to share.

And count us 'in' on both Dutch Creek and MennoHof.
Thank you! Let's plan on displaying both the flag and the previous chapter banner :) I have you and Pam down for the tours!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member

Tom & Yvette Burns
Hi Tom and Yvette! Can you let me know your t-shirt sizes? Thank you!