EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Now here is someone who was thinking. Breakfast without coffee would be awful.

I don't drink the stuff and jo only drinks it occasionally so she has a single serve Keurig. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jo9463

Sounds like a plan. Dave you volunteering for pancakes? What about Jim? We can do some biscuits. Whose got the eggs?

And you plan on me doing these biscuits around 10-11, right??? You know I don't have to go to work and I get to sleep in.

'Lil Guy'

Louisiana Breakfast Extravaganza questions.

1 Is all of this taking place at Andy's site?
2 Is everything being prepared and delivered to said site?
3 What time does everyone want to eat?
4 Are paper plates and plastic utensils going to be at the site?
5 I'm hearing about these cast iron skillets. Does everyone know how good fried potatoes are in them?
6 If it is at the hosts site, are there enough tables or should be bring some?
7 Is someone bringing me a chair or do I need to haul my own?
8 If I was traveling at the speed of light at night and turned on my headlights, would I be able to see?
9 Is 5lbs of pan sausage, 3lbs of bacon, and 5 lbs of Kielbasa enough. More bacon? More pan sausage? more links? Need to know. The Kielbasa will be steamed, cut into 2 to 3" lengths, split in half and thrown on the griddle.
10 Where are we having the cocktails at in the evening?
11 Did I mention that I like fried potatoes?
12 Did I tell you that DW likes grits with butter?
13 Friday morning. Is this correct?
14 Are we taking bets on whether Andy blows the do-nuts this time?
15 Are we positive someone will have hot black coffee at this affair?
16 Are our sites close enough to deliver items without having to drive? If we have to drive over, I hope it isn't as far as we drove for dinner at Andy's last event. What was that Andy, abiout 80 miles round trip? Bwa ha ha ha ha

That's about all I can think of at this time except that Joanna needs to be up at the crack of dawn ramrodding this event.

'Lil Guy'

To the person that brings fried potatoes, a free tour of the 'Lil Guy'. If they have onions in them, a 'Lil Guy' keepsake you'll cherish for life.
There, that ought to get it done.

jassson007

Frank you're running the show. You tell me on all these questions. Lol

'Lil Guy'

Frank you're running the show. You tell me on all these questions. Lol

I believe you and DW the La. Chapter Leaders. Nuff said. Sounds like the food is under control with the exception of said fried potatoes. Probably be at your site and we'll figure out the minor details Thursday over a cocktail.

I'm telling you, the lucky person that brings the fried potatoes will love their LG souvenir.

jassson007

I believe you and DW the La. Chapter Leaders. Nuff said. Sounds like the food is under control with the exception of said fried potatoes. Probably be at your site and we'll figure out the minor details Thursday over a cocktail.

I'm telling you, the lucky person that brings the fried potatoes will love their LG souvenir.

Yeah but if you protest to much you get put in charge. Why do you think I ended up being the chapter leader. Lol. J/k.

'Lil Guy'

Andy, I guess I'll make a few potatoes for Jim and myself and just keep the .9999% 1oz minted Yosemite Sam coin in a case. Sure wanted to give it away since DW gets so mad when she sees it.

jassson007

Andy, I guess I'll make a few potatoes for Jim and myself and just keep the .9999% 1oz minted Yosemite Sam coin in a case. Sure wanted to give it away since DW gets so mad when she sees it.

Lol I think someone will do a hash brown casserole though. ;)

'Lil Guy'

For everyone signed up for the Rum distillery tour, you might want to ask Andy just exactly how far away it is.lol He took us on an overnight trip for dinner at his last rally. Last thin I need is to do some rum tasting and then have to drive 50 miles back. If it's a long way off I'll just go to Jamaica to do my rum tour. Bwa ha ha ha... Only kidding...
It is close, isn't it?

happykraut

I could taste them fried potatoes with onions already and now I find out they're only for the two of you. I don't eat much. Maybe you could add me to the elite two.

jassson007

For everyone signed up for the Rum distillery tour, you might want to ask Andy just exactly how far away it is.lol He took us on an overnight trip for dinner at his last rally. Last thin I need is to do some rum tasting and then have to drive 50 miles back. If it's a long way off I'll just go to Jamaica to do my rum tour. Bwa ha ha ha... Only kidding...
It is close, isn't it?

It's close enough. Lol.

jassson007

I could taste them fried potatoes with onions already and now I find out they're only for the two of you. I don't eat much. Maybe you could add me to the elite two.

I don't know. Baker is like a dog protecting his food bowl when he eats. I heard him growl several times while eating chili at the last rally. Lol

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
After some sleepless nights and a lot of serious though I have decided to make fried potatoes instead of pancakes.
I don't want anyone to bite my arm or stab my hand with a fork while reaching for the potatoes.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

After some sleepless nights and a lot of serious though I have decided to make fried potatoes instead of pancakes.
I don't want anyone to bite my arm or stab my hand with a fork while reaching for the potatoes.

Peace
Dave

Yum - thanks! No guarantees on the "no stabbing" though :)

jassson007

Shoot I am hungry again now for this breakfast. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.