EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservation made. Arrive 3-19 and depart 3-22-2015.
We look forward to a great time! :D

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome. Will change the list to reflect this. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Andy - Retirement is the end of February, rallys, in March, life is good. Sign us up. I'll get ahold of the RV park.:cool::D (Just talked to the park, we arrive 3/19, depart 3/22)

jassson007

Got a little info on shirts. The design is still in process but will be unique to the state of Louisiana. Club logo on front and design on back will feature along with wording of HOC and Louisiana Chapter. They will be blue short sleeve as well. Right now it looks like if we can get about 30 ordered they would be $12 for S to XL and XXL to XXXL would be $15. How does this sound to everyone? As soon as I get artwork back I will post it and then get everyone to put in if they want one. You can pay me at the rally if that is easier as well. Also, if anyone not coming to the rally would like one, it is not rally specific just state specific so feel free to let me know if you want one and we can figure out shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sounds okay to me. Let me know, always ready to add a new shirt to my wardrobe.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We finally made our reservation today and learned that we will not be placed with the group and will not get the rally rate. We're down to come and will have to make do with the site.

pegmikef

Not to worry Jay. Peggy and I will come and visit you and Stella. Getting anxious to see you and everybody else in a few weeks in Kerrville.

jassson007

I spoke with Jay and mrs Stella called back and spoke with a different person and got it straightened out. I also found out my contact is no longer there either but was not able to speak to anyone. I glad they got taken care of and will be able to be with our group.

jeffdee

I haven't seen anything posted yet about the pot luck dinner dishes. Dee and I would like to bring something special. This is our first rally so we don't know what dishes are popular. I like to hear input about this. We enjoy cooking when we go camping so we always plan ahead.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and going to future rallies in East Texas.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Pot luck is pot luck. All mystery meats accepted.
I think that Andy and Joanna will have the main entree provided by the club and we are to bring a side or desert.
Keep in mind however that an impromptu pot luck can happen at any time during any early days.
There will be a couple of professional eaters at that rally. :)
See you there.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

I haven't seen anything posted yet about the pot luck dinner dishes. Dee and I would like to bring something special. This is our first rally so we don't know what dishes are popular. I like to hear input about this. We enjoy cooking when we go camping so we always plan ahead.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and going to future rallies in East Texas.

Cookie is right we will do main dish in this case possibly a chicken and sausage gumbo with the rice. Desserts would go over well as would potato salad or anything you might like with the gumbo. Also think appetizers or something like that.

jassson007

Alright gang, I have setup our rum distillery tour for Saturday at 1 pm. We have spots for 20 people, if more would like to go I just need to let them know a week or so before hand. This will be a free tour, if you are interested their website is www.bayourum.com. This will give us time earlier in the day to have a rig open house as Jim B will have his new Landmark 365 there. Please let me know who is interested in the tour so I can get a count.
Also for you ladies, Nancy Beletti would like to have some girl time with you and maybe talk about some Mary Kay makeup, so keep this in mind as well and I will make sure to set some time aside so you can get with her.
On the rally shirts, please sent me a note here or a PM if you would like a shirt, how many and what sizes you want. I will need this info by end of February so I can get them made up. I am hoping to have artwork soon as well.
On the food front, our potluck will be on Saturday afternoon/evening. Chapter will provide a chicken and sausage gumbo, rice and bowls to eat it in. Please be thinking about what sides/appetizers/deserts you may want to bring. If I could get two people to volunteer to make potato salad that would be awesome cause you can't have gumbo without it...lol. Please leave a note here, first two to respond...thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.