EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Andy, I shouldn't have left myself open for that.lol But, speaking of the MG, is this rally where they had the museum with the costumes? Debbie drug me to it but it turned out to be amazing. Looking forward to the rally. We'll start putting out requests in for the Breakfast Extravaganza toward the middle of February. Ted and I will do the meats. Debbie and I are ready to rally in La. again. Later and have a great day.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy, I shouldn't have left myself open for that.lol But, speaking of the MG, is this rally where they had the museum with the costumes? Debbie drug me to it but it turned out to be amazing. Looking forward to the rally. We'll start putting out requests in for the Breakfast Extravaganza toward the middle of February. Ted and I will do the meats. Debbie and I are ready to rally in La. again. Later and have a great day.

Same park again. Close enough to work so we can be out there with y’all Wednesday and Thursday nights and still work those days. The museum is in Lake Charles which is 20 min away. I also am thinking about arranging a couple of distillery tours that y’all have not been to yet, one is a boutique vodka distiller in Sulphur that uses sugar can and another one is a craft beer brewer in Lake Charles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Made our reservations for arrival March 20 and departure March 26th.

jassson007

Hey everyone, we are just about 2 months out from this rally, the second of the year in the south central region. I am not sure about everyone else but I am tired of the cold and ready to thaw out this spring. So today I updated the attendee list, finally...lol! Check it out and your dates, if you are not on this list and should be, let me know. If you are not on this list and want to be, make your reservation and come join us for a good time. If your dates are wrong, let me know. Be thinking about what you want to provide for our breakfast pot luck on Friday morning and our dinner pot luck on Saturday evening. Also let me know if you want to order rally shirts, you don't have to but we will wear them for our group picture on Saturday afternoon. If you have any questions, please post here or contact me directly. I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

See yall in March!

Cage427

Keith and Betty Orlopp will be attending. Reservation already made a while ago. Thought we had notified you! Reserved March 21 thru 27.

jassson007

Keith and Betty Orlopp will be attending. Reservation already made a while ago. Thought we had notified you! Reserved March 21 thru 27.

Awesome. I will get you added to the list this evening. You may have told me and I just missed it. Btw do you want rally shirts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ted_Dee

Hi Andy, yes Dee and I want T-shirts. Large and X-large. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

jrabelson

We made reservations with the park for your rally. We will be arriving on the 21 leaving on the 26. Shirt sizes XL and Lge.
Vic and Diana Abelson
Mn Heartlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.