EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

teasac69

We are coming to your rally, arriving on the 22nd and departing 25th. I need one size "L" t shirt. I called resort for reservations and their system is doing an update and they could not take mine. will call back later.

see you guys soon.

Abear79

make sure Im not missing anyone.

Don & Vicky Smith 2 shirts XL & 3XL
Hebert's 5 shirts
Andy and Jo 2 shirts 2XL & 3XL
Mike Pegfinnegan 2 shirts 2 L
Lyle & Nancy Mercer 2 Shirts 2-XL
Ted & Dee Davis 2 Shirts L & XL
Bill & Ornell 2 shirts L & 3XL
George Speir 1 shirt XL
Paul & Cindy Robinson 2 shirts XL & 2XL
Jason Holcomb 4 shirts M, L, XL, 2XL
Debbie & Frank 2 shirts L, XL
Tim Lindale 1 shirt L
Vic & Diana Abelson 2 shirt L, XL
Dave & Cathy Tyler 2 shirts XL 2Xl
Cage427 2 shirt L 2XL

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
make sure Im not missing anyone.

Don & Vicky Smith 2 shirts XL & 3XL
Hebert's 5 shirts
Andy and Jo 2 shirts 2XL & 3XL
Mike Pegfinnegan 2 shirts 2 L
Lyle & Nancy Mercer 2 Shirts 2-XL
Ted & Dee Davis 2 Shirts L & XL
Bill & Ornell 2 shirts L & 3XL
George Speir 1 shirt XL
Paul & Cindy Robinson 2 shirts XL & 2XL
Jason Holcomb 4 shirts M, L, XL, 2XL
Debbie & Frank 2 shirts L, XL
Tim Lindale 1 shirt L
Vic & Diana Abelson 2 shirt L, XL
Dave & Cathy Tyler 2 shirts XL 2Xl
Cage427 2 shirt L 2XL

Missing us!
1 XL and 1 2XL, please

Can't believe my little brother, omitted me from the list! :-(

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
David I have the list here in hard copy. You are missing a lot. I will text you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Legendary Member
I don't know if we have already let you know about t-shirt sizes but we need 2 shirts-XL size.

Abear79

f604805270a9e7b22f2265680f6ddef6.jpg

'Lil Guy'

Andy, I know it's a little early to talk about our Breakfast Extravaganza, but, I want to know who will bring the fried potatoes and the biscuits and gravy? Ted and I will have plenty of bacon grease for the fried spuds by Dave(aka Cookie) Been sitting to long and ready to get out and enjoy some other company. I'm sure Debbie is to.lol.. If we can't get fried potatoes to this event, Ted and I might just forget the bacon, sausage and links.lol Looking forward to your rally and hopefully, no rain. Later and have a great day.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy, I know it's a little early to talk about our Breakfast Extravaganza, but, I want to know who will bring the fried potatoes and the biscuits and gravy? Ted and I will have plenty of bacon grease for the fried spuds by Dave(aka Cookie) Been sitting to long and ready to get out and enjoy some other company. I'm sure Debbie is to.lol.. If we can't get fried potatoes to this event, Ted and I might just forget the bacon, sausage and links.lol Looking forward to your rally and hopefully, no rain. Later and have a great day.

It wouldn’t be a Louisiana rally without rain now would it? Lol.

Here is what we are up to tonight ....
86f5593b15b6b18f2c586470cdbca06b.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We will have fried potatoes, just bring the grease.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

Where are you at? Looks like fun. Who's that good looking woman in the pic? Never mind. That's Joanna. See you two soon. Carry on without us.lol
Dave, there will be plenty of grease. And, fried eggs to order for a select few.lol Potatoes and biscuits and gravy could fit that criteria. Again, see everyone there.
BTW, someone needs to be thinking of egg dishes, cheesy grits(for Debbie), more potatoe dishes, and more biscuits and gravy. I might even make my brown breakfast gravy just to spoil a select few.
Later and have a great day.

Chippendale

Dolly said while they are not a normal Cajun dish, she would see that a pot of Mexican flavored eggs were prepared for your breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.