EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Had a great time at this rally! It was fun seeing familiar faces and meeting new people as well. Safe travels to everyone. See you soon.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Had a great time at this rally! It was fun seeing familiar faces and meeting new people as well. Safe travels to everyone. See you soon.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

I am glad y’all had a good time. Hope to run into you guys again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Andy & Joanna for a fun rally! It was great meeting/seeing old/new friends.

Safe travels and see you down the road.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Well we’re rolling out today toward home with a couple of stops in between but we’re glad once again to enjoy time with the folks that make the Louisiana rally a success!!
Thanks Andy & Jo!!
We’ll see y’all when we see ya!!

jassson007

Well we’re rolling out today toward home with a couple of stops in between but we’re glad once again to enjoy time with the folks that make the Louisiana rally a success!!
Thanks Andy & Jo!!
We’ll see y’all when we see ya!!

Y’all be careful on the road. Glad y’all had a good time.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Our first time at a Louisiana rally[SUB]​ and we had a great time. Thanks Andy and JoAnn for your hard work. Lots of fun seeing some long time friends and meeting new friends too. This was Barbara’s first time in Louisiana and she loved the experience, good food at several restaurants and saw some really good sights too!![/SUB]

jassson007

Our first time at a Louisiana rally[SUB]​ and we had a great time. Thanks Andy and JoAnn for your hard work. Lots of fun seeing some long time friends and meeting new friends too. This was Barbara’s first time in Louisiana and she loved the experience, good food at several restaurants and saw some really good sights too!![/SUB]

Good deal. We are going to try and make it to OK soon just not sure when. Y’all be careful on the road.

Abear79

A big thank you to Andy and Joanna! Great rally and great food! Thanks much to Dave and Nichole for all the beignets!!!!!! They were delicious 😋
Glad we ventured further west for a change! It was great meeting everyone!

Thanks. No problem, Glad we got to meet y'all and hope to do it again.

Pokiejoe

Leaving Louisiana. Had a great time seeing old friends and making new friends. Loved to hear people like Dave Abear talk. Breakfast extravaganza was delicious and so were the beignets, yummy! Crawfish boil finished it off..you all come west and see us. Thanks Andy and Joanna. Blessings and safe travels!

Abear79

Leaving Louisiana. Had a great time seeing old friends and making new friends. Loved to hear people like Dave Abear talk. Breakfast extravaganza was delicious and so were the beignets, yummy! Crawfish boil finished it off..you all come west and see us. Thanks Andy and Joanna. Blessings and safe travels!

Safe travels my friends!!! It was a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully we make it to your part of the country one of these days.

jassson007

Y’all be careful on the road. One day we will get out that way and will bring David and ‘Cole with us.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Andy and Joanna for another great rally.
A lot got done at this rally. New stairs installed, cord reel motor replaced, stair lighting, clearance lights fixed, a couple of water heater repairs and a lot of good fellowship.
So to any new owners thinking about attending a rally, all you have to do is mention a problem and you will have five guys all over it. Heck just think about it and they will be there.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jassson007

A lot got done at this rally. New stairs installed, cord reel motor replaced, stair lighting, clearance lights fixed, a couple of water heater repairs and a lot of good fellowship.
So to any new owners thinking about attending a rally, all you have to do is mention a problem and you will have five guys all over it. Heck just think about it and they will be there.

Peace
Dave

Glad y’all had a good time too. And yes there were a few repairs being made along with mods.

Pokiejoe

Peace
Dave

Yes, there always seems to be alot going on. Thanks Cookie for coming over and helping out with our hw heater. Just send me the bill

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.