EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/31/2017 to 4/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
If you weren't here you missed a great breakfast. If you were and went away hungry it's your own fault lol.

Thanks again to Frank Debbie and Malcom from r providing and cooking all of the meat and everyone else for your contributions. It was wonderful as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Homemade Beignets for a breakfast treat!!!
7aa8b631d3fe259cfc399353b66f9eae.jpg

Abear79

Hey all,

Cole and I thank you all for the very warm welcome to the Heartland family. We truly enjoyed meeting you and the visit. Even got to meet a cousin. Lol. We look forward to future trips with you and hope everyone has a safe trip home.

Thank you Andy and Tom!!!

VKTalley

Hey all,

Cole and I thank you all for the very warm welcome to the Heartland family. We truly enjoyed meeting you and the visit. Even got to meet a cousin. Lol. We look forward to future trips with you and hope everyone has a safe trip home.

Thank you
for the excellent Beignets!

jassson007

Hey all,

Glad y'all made it. Everyone enjoyed the breakfast treats this morning. Y'all missed a great meal after you left. Hope y'all made it home safe and cant to go camping with y'all soon. Text or call when y'all feel like getting out.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Glad y'all made it. Everyone enjoyed the breakfast treats this morning. Y'all missed a great meal after you left. Hope y'all made it home safe and cant to go camping with y'all soon. Text or call when y'all feel like getting out.

Like Andy said we thank you for the effort and you two provided one of the best breakfast I've seen at any rally. You and Nichole"s positive attitude touched everyone. Y'all are great additions. Get your back healed and join us again, this time with your rig.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful fellowship and tasty food. Another eventful weekend with friends, recent and new acquaintances.
Back to PA for us. Will see some of you again at Goshen. Everyone travel safe wherever your heart takes you!!!

VKTalley

Thank you, Andy and Joanna, for a great rally! Everyone, be safe out there and see ya on down the road!

dlw930

Thanks Andy and Jo for a great rally, our first LA rally! The Friday breakfast, Sat. morning beignets and gumbo potluck were memorable feasts! We enjoyed seeing all our familiar Heartland friends and making new ones!

pegmikef

Yep, I can't add much to what everybody else have said. It was a great rally. Thanks Andy and Joanna and thanks to Frank Baker and all the others that made the breakfast such a success and all the others that brought all the delicious sides to breakfast and the pot luck.

jassson007

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful fellowship and tasty food. Another eventful weekend with friends, recent and new acquaintances.
Back to PA for us. Will see some of you again at Goshen. Everyone travel safe wherever your heart takes you!!!

Glad y'all were able to make it and had a good time. See y'all in Goshen

jassson007

Great rally Andy and Jo, we enjoyed everything and gumbo was great as always.

Glad y'all had a good time. We will get together soon and get Abear over here to camp with us.

jassson007

Thank you, Andy and Joanna, for a great rally! Everyone, be safe out there and see ya on down the road!

Glad y'all had a good time. See y'all in Goshen or if y'all have to come back this way anytime soon.

jassson007

Thanks Andy and Jo for a great rally, our first LA rally! The Friday breakfast, Sat. morning beignets and gumbo potluck were memorable feasts! We enjoyed seeing all our familiar Heartland friends and making new ones!

David glad you were able to get enough to eat lol. That is one thing we know how to do good around here. See ya in Montgomery and Goshen.

jassson007

Yep, I can't add much to what everybody else have said. It was a great rally. Thanks Andy and Joanna and thanks to Frank Baker and all the others that made the breakfast such a success and all the others that brought all the delicious sides to breakfast and the pot luck.

Glad you enjoyed it Mike. See y'all next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.