EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
HTML:
Hey, I just reserved a spot for my wife and I from the 29th to the 31st on site 41. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time!

It will be good to meet you too Greg. Can you provide me your membership number so I can get you added to the list.

Also don’t forget breakfast potluck Friday morning and big potluck for Saturday dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GK2018

It will be good to meet you too Greg. Can you provide me your membership number so I can get you added to the list.

Also don’t forget breakfast potluck Friday morning and big potluck for Saturday dinner.

I can't seem to find my member number, do you know where it's located? We probably won't be able to make the breakfast unless we head that way Thursday after my wife gets off work but we'll definitely be there sometime Friday though.

danemayer

I can't seem to find my member number, do you know where it's located? We probably won't be able to make the breakfast unless we head that way Thursday after my wife gets off work but we'll definitely be there sometime Friday though.
Your profile indicates you never filled out an application to join the Club. Here's a link to Club info. Here's a link to the page where you can join. It's free.

jassson007

Follow the Link from Dan to sign up for free membership.

EOneal59

Looking forward to the rally. My daughter will be joining us with our two pet Saedi the spoiled dog and Dexter the cat. Just making sure there is no problem with our daughter coming with us to the rally

KyleC

I hope not, I'm coming with four kids and two dogs! Who said campgrounds were supposed to be quiet.....

Kyle

jassson007

Looking forward to the rally. My daughter will be joining us with our two pet Saedi the spoiled dog and Dexter the cat. Just making sure there is no problem with our daughter coming with us to the rally

It’s all good. Lol

EOneal59

Nothing more than chasing campground critters on a relaxing weekend

Last edited by a moderator:

GK2018

I thought somewhere in an earlier post someone needed a welder but I couldnt find the post so I figured I'd ask and say if anyone needs to borrow mine I have a stick and mig welder I can bring down with me. I dont have any rods for the stick though. Just let me know.

KyleC

How many people are coming with kids/grandkids under 10 years old? Trying to see if my kiddos will have friends to play with

Kyle

jassson007

We made reservations thru Pat this morning, arriving on 27 March 2019, departing on 1 April 2019
We are on site 33.
We spend the Winter in Foley, Alabama at Anchors Aweigh RR Resort and plan on heading to Rogers, Arkansas to see my Step-Son, so this Rally is right on our way.
Looking forward to this stop in Louisiana.

Hockster

Hey sir did y’all cancel your reservation with the park? I ask because someone else is say they will be in site 33 now.

Andy

'Lil Guy'

How many people are coming with kids/grandkids under 10 years old? Trying to see if my kiddos will have friends to play with

Kyle

I'm not sure but your children will be fine and welcome at our rallies. We're just jealous we are too old to have our children along.lol Looking forward to meeting you and your family at the rally. We had our grandkids at a rally and had no trouble entertaining them. Come to think of it, they entertain us. Later and have a great day.

Yes we had to cancel the Rally last week.
Sorry for the late notice to you, to tell the truth I forgot.

Hockster

Status
Not open for further replies.