EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
That Avery Island and Tabasco is a good tour. Try the Tabasco flavored ice cream!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes sir I did find out that factory tours are available on Saturday they only do bottling on M-Th so if you want to see that part you need to go prior to the weekend. Otherwise everything else is available for the cost of $1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Andy, never got a call back from Danielle on our reservations. Debbie made the reservations and they put us in 150. That's way out in left field. I mentioned the HL group to the other girl and she said they are booked. How about a little help here. I don't think the girl we spoke with is in on the program. I'll try again in the morning.
Of course, just maybe you told them to put the 'LG' way in the back again.

jassson007

Andy, never got a call back from Danielle on our reservations. Debbie made the reservations and they put us in 150. That's way out in left field. I mentioned the HL group to the other girl and she said they are booked. How about a little help here. I don't think the girl we spoke with is in on the program. I'll try again in the morning.

Frank I will email right now and call tomorrow to get you changed to our section. Is reservation under Debbie or you?

Forgot to ask what are your dates too?

jassson007

Well that was fast, I sent an email after I made my first post to you and 45 min she sends me a note that you have been moved to site 168 which is right next to Jay and Stella. Now we can all watch you park the little guy with the big truck. Lol

BTW what are your dates coming and going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Thanks Andy. You know the 'Lil Guy' gets a complex parked next to those big Landmarks.lol
Thanks again and see everyone there. Our dates are arriving on the 29th and departing on the 1st.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Yes sir I did find out that factory tours are available on Saturday they only do bottling on M-Th so if you want to see that part you need to go prior to the weekend. Otherwise everything else is available for the cost of $1.

Andy count us in for the Tabasco tour.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made for 10-29 to 11-2, site 169. We are interested in the tour also.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jassson007

Reservations made for 10-29 to 11-2, site 169. We are interested in the tour also.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Awesome. I was hoping yall would be able to come. Between yall and Frank both of you have made all of the LA rallies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Awesome. I was hoping yall would be able to come. Between yall and Frank both of you have made all of the LA rallies.

Wouldn't miss it. I've put off the reservation waiting on Dave's surgery. Since it was a success, we are able to come!
See you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jassson007

Wouldn't miss it. I've put off the reservation waiting on Dave's surgery. Since it was a success, we are able to come!
See you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Good to hear and I am glad your patient is recovering well!! See yall in October. Wish we could get away to other rallies this fall.

'Lil Guy'

Andy, are you going to have valet parking? These are all back in sites. We might have to come in early just to save the ridicule. If not, I can promise you the parking event will be worth the price of admission.lol

jimtoo

See you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

So the brain upgrade and programmed to your specs was a success,,, that is great. :)

Oh,,, if you have never been to the hot sauce plant... you might take a few tissues dampened in a plastic bag. It can get pretty spicy on the eyes we found about 4-5 years ago.

Jim M

jassson007

Andy, are you going to have valet parking? These are all back in sites. We might have to come in early just to save the ridicule. If not, I can promise you the parking event will be worth the price of admission.lol

Yes Frank they are all back in sites. The area we are in is closest to rally hall we have use of on Saturday. We won't score too hard though on your backing skills. Lol

jassson007

Andy-reservation made, site 170

Awesome glad yall are able to come this way. Yall are also in the same group as Frank & Debbie and Nancy & Dave.

Btw what dates are you coming and going on? Also give David G a shout since we are in his backyard and see if they will join us or atleast come eat with us one day.

osims

bsims
We are coming in Friday and leaving Sunday, David said he was coming, I'll call and remind him to make his reservation.

jassson007

We are coming in Friday and leaving Sunday, David said he was coming, I'll call and remind him to make his reservation.

Awesome. thanks!! Hope yall are enjoying Sandy Creek.

'Lil Guy'

Can someone tell me exactly where that stretch of I10 in La. is that has the speed bumps every 20 feet? What would be the best way to miss it without going north and turning down. It wasn't that long of a stretch. I have an alternate route but hoping someone might know of a shorter route to bypass it. If not, I'll go to N Texas and cut over to Mississippi and turn south to come in the back way.lol The last time we hit that stretch, all of my beers exploded in the cooler.

jassson007

Can someone tell me exactly where that stretch of I10 in La. is that has the speed bumps every 20 feet? What would be the best way to miss it without going north and turning down. It wasn't that long of a stretch. I have an alternate route but hoping someone might know of a shorter route to bypass it. If not, I'll go to N Texas and cut over to Mississippi and turn south to come in the back way.lol The last time we hit that stretch, all of my beers exploded in the cooler.

Only other route than the northern one I gave you has to come into lake Charles and take the I210 loop and get off on hwy 14 and you can take that all the way to new Iberia as well. That was is a lot slower though as you are making a lot of turns and going btw 35 & 45 most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.