EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just heard from David and Susan G. They will be joining us again. Shaping up to be a nice sized rally for Halloween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just heard from David and Susan G. They will be joining us again. Shaping up to be a nice sized rally for Halloween.

We would love to come but Oct 31st is our anniversary and we always go to the Coushatta with DWs sister and her husband (non-rvers) as they have the same anniversary. We celebrate by eating and gambling. LOL

jassson007

We would love to come but Oct 31st is our anniversary and we always go to the Coushatta with DWs sister and her husband (non-rvers) as they have the same anniversary. We celebrate by eating and gambling. LOL

I have an aunt and uncle on my stepmom side of family that were married on Halloween as well. Happy early anniversary and we will drink one for yall. Lol

navyAZ1

Hi Andy, the Parrish's will be attending on our way to New Orleans for my Great Niece's wedding. We will arrive on 10/29 and leave on 11/1. They assigned us site 172, our HOC # is 1158. See Y'all there.

jassson007

Hi Andy, the Parrish's will be attending on our way to New Orleans for my Great Niece's wedding. We will arrive on 10/29 and leave on 11/1. They assigned us site 172, our HOC # is 1158. See Y'all there.

Awesome. Can't wait to see y'all.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Great news for us. We are going to be able to make this rally. Just made reservations with Lisa at the park. She got us in site 142 arriving on Friday the 30th and leaving on the 1st. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Chippendale

Andy and Joanna, Dolly has convinced me that we need to attend your Halloween rally, so I just made reservations and they put us in space 143, we will arrive on Oct. 28th and leave on Nov. 2nd.
Dolly does have a question, will Rowdy and Kaydee be in costume too? If so, I guess she will be taking me shopping.

Looking forward to it.

George

pegmikef

Good deal George! Molly has been pestering us about when she would see Dolly again. Were you ever able to hook up with your son up in Creede?

jassson007

Great news for us. We are going to be able to make this rally. Just made reservations with Lisa at the park. She got us in site 142 arriving on Friday the 30th and leaving on the 1st. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Awesome to hear that you and Mrs Sheila will be there.

jassson007

Andy and Joanna, Dolly has convinced me that we need to attend your Halloween rally, so I just made reservations and they put us in space 143, we will arrive on Oct. 28th and leave on Nov. 2nd.
Dolly does have a question, will Rowdy and Kaydee be in costume too? If so, I guess she will be taking me shopping.

Looking forward to it.

George

Awesome George glad to have yall at the rally. As of now Rowdy and Kaydee will be costumeless. Lol it is up to Dolly if she wants to dress up. Lol

Chippendale

Good deal George! Molly has been pestering us about when she would see Dolly again. Were you ever able to hook up with your son up in Creede?

Yeah, I went back up to that pass mid morning and sat there waiting on him and reading a book until about 7:30 in the evening. Meanwhile, he hiked down the Bachelor Loop into Creede and spent the afternoon drinking beer and watching ball games on TV. Since there is no cell service up at the pass, and I did not want to leave in case he came walking out of the woods, we had a sort of communication problem. He should finish his hike tomorrow and I guess we will head for home. Tell Molly that Dolly will be glad to see her again.

jassson007

Just a friendly reminder that if you would like to attend this rally you have about two weeks to get your reservation in before the sites are returned to the park.

'Lil Guy'

Parking isn't really an issue. I just get out, get a beer and let Debbie back it in. Is there anyone on site to repair or replace the power hookup and the water faucet? We should have our new Big Horn by then. Maybe I will pay to have someone back it in.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.