EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/9/2011 to 9/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSF513

Re: Maryland Rally

As with all things GOVERNMENTAL, my training may be postponed for a week but probably won't know until the day before (Hurry up and wait). If I am still around, we may try to rebook or at least drop by for dinner since Deb's parents live in Ocean Pines just a few miles up the road. Time will tell and we'll let you know.

MIKE: Either way, I will pay you for the tee-shirts we ordered and even include postage so you can mail them to us if we don't show so we can fondly recall the time we missed.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Re: Maryland Rally

As with all things GOVERNMENTAL, my training may be postponed for a week but probably won't know until the day before (Hurry up and wait). If I am still around, we may try to rebook or at least drop by for dinner since Deb's parents live in Ocean Pines just a few miles up the road. Time will tell and we'll let you know.

MIKE: Either way, I will pay you for the tee-shirts we ordered and even include postage so you can mail them to us if we don't show so we can fondly recall the time we missed.

Pete, We hope you can make it one way or the other.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Castaways the way it's supposed to be! Looks much better than it did last week. See everybody next week!
image.cgi

f250dieseldad

Looks like a great time. We will be a little late. We will be there friday late. Its okay to start the fun without us. Just have some cold adult beverages for me when I get there.

cableman

We arrived today around 2pm. The place is packed and we ran into Mary Ann and John when we got here. See you all when you get here.

Janet and I will not be able to attend Maryland rally work, sorry. We will happy to pay for the tee shirts plus postage we orderd.

Roger

mjatwalker

Janet and I will not be able to attend Maryland rally work, sorry. We will happy to pay for the tee shirts plus postage we orderd.

Roger
That's too bad, we were looking forward to seeing you guys again; however, even from here you are looking a little sick! (lol) Send me a PM with your address and we will gladly send you your shirts.

PSF513

Well Mike, it is official. I will not be able to attend due to going with FEMA. Please send me your address along with how much I owe you for tee shirts. I will send you a check.

I hope everyone has a great time. CJ: Please drink a cold beer for me.

Jim & Harriet

hi folks,
because of the downpours that are expected here and all along the drive from SW Virginia and up the coast
we have decided not to make the trip to MD. I really hate to miss this event. :(
The fact that WE are not coming should guarantee that all of you will have good weather! :cool:

Hope to see some of you at the Virginia Rally!

jbeletti

hi folks,
because of the downpours that are expected here and all along the drive from SW Virginia and up the coast
we have decided not to make the trip to MD. I really hate to miss this event. :(
The fact that WE are not coming should guarantee that all of you will have good weather! :cool:

Hope to see some of you at the Virginia Rally!

We'll miss you guys. But more crabs for us :)

See you down the road.

Jim
Driving in the rain from TN to VA today

cjhicks

:)Sorry that you will not make the Rally, but you can count on Dick Hill and myself to take good care of your cold beer!!
Well Mike, it is official. I will not be able to attend due to going with FEMA. Please send me your address along with how much I owe you for tee shirts. I will send you a check.

I hope everyone has a great time. CJ: Please drink a cold beer for me.

mjatwalker

Just want to remind everyone not to forget their donation for the Worcester County Humane Society. See ya all in a couple of days!!

mjatwalker

Everything is looking good for the rally the weather is turning in our favor. We stoped by our dealer Leo's today and they gave us some nice gifts for door prizes as well. Ann and I look forward to seeing everyone at the Castaways.
RALLY HO !!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra and I regret that due to lingering effects of my recent hospitilization, we will be unable to attend the rally. We are really sad that we won't make it, looks a great time will be had by everyone attending. Enjoy and we'll see you somewhere down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.