EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/9/2011 to 9/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Want to welcome Marsha & John Turner, Currituck0209 on the forum, who will be joining us along with Ms Sandy and their new addition Daisy.

PSF513

Now you have really done it! You will let anyone in. Proof is that Deb & I will be in attendance in site 177 (stop by and say hi on your way to or from the bathhouse.

PSF513

Please don't tell Gus we are coming. He will think I don't love him and try to exile me to South Carolina. Phil already told me NO as there is 1 like me there already

mjatwalker

Welcome Cindy & Don Massengill, You guys will love this campground. Let us know about crabs and tee-shirts.

mjatwalker

If you are waiting for a call back from the Castaways, please call them again. Their phone system has been down. It is working again but they cannot retrieve any messages which may have been left. :( Their telephone # is 410-213-0097. There is still time to make your reservations!

thomison

We just made reservations. We are in site 160. Will be arriving on the 6th and departing on the 11th. One for the crabs and two tee shirts. One XL and one XXXL.

Vtxkid

Unfortunitly, we are not going to be able to bring the rig this time as the DW has to work the full week... however, we are in discussions with John Latem and his DW and if we can pull it off, we will be riding up on the bikes to see you guys Saturday for the day. More to come...

Jim-n-Leslie

Leslie and I are signed up and will be there late Thursday evening, 8 September. We will be leaving on Sunday, 11 September. We are signed up for site 163. We can't wait!
Lem & Leslie Pasch

mjatwalker

Unfortunitly, we are not going to be able to bring the rig this time as the DW has to work the full week... however, we are in discussions with John Latem and his DW and if we can pull it off, we will be riding up on the bikes to see you guys Saturday for the day. More to come...
Sorry you won't be able to join us for the rally but you should have a nice bike ride up.

mjatwalker

Just made reservations site 191.1 for the crab fest and 2 shirts 1 med 1 xxl.

Leslie and I are signed up and will be there late Thursday evening, 8 September. We will be leaving on Sunday, 11 September. We are signed up for site 163. We can't wait!
Lem & Leslie Pasch

Welcome to the rally we will have a great time. Jim, let us know about crabs and tee-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.