EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/9/2011 to 9/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
There are still a few sites left for anyone interested in joining us but you need to hurry as we will have to turn the sites back to the cg very soon. Once the assigned group sites are turned in a reservation may be difficult to get as the cg is very busy. This is going to be a great rally so don't miss out on the fun.

dalspot

Re: Maryland Rally

My bad! A lot of folks snuck in on me! Here is the latest and greatest... Good thing some of you with long last names booked an end spot ;)

Ann, if I miss anyone, feel free to send me a PM!

Karen

Here is the map with the occupied sites identified: I'll update as more folks join in.

castaways.jpg

dieselsweetheart

Ann and Mike, Tony and Louise are still having log-on issues, they sent me an email. They want to order 2 shirts, both Large.

Thanks!

mjatwalker

Thanks Cheryl, We didn't know they were coming so I called them today and got all the info.

mjatwalker

Click here to check the roster for T-Shirts and Crabs. Please let me know if I need to amend your information.

PSF513

I'd like to get 2 - 2XL tee shirts. AND, because you have twisted my arm so badly (the tears are very unbecoming but are generally covered up by the beer I spill) I guess Deb & I will havwe to eat some crabs. Tell me how much I owe you so I don't cheat you out of it. See you on Friday 9/9. What time can we access the sites?

mjatwalker

Pete, The shirts are $10.00 each and we hope to keep the crabs to $15.00 a head. The posted check in time is 2:00 PM I will find out how lenient they are on coming in early with out paying a fee and let you know. You will pay for shirts and crabs at the rally.

mjatwalker

Check-In time is 2 p.m.; however, you can check in as early as 12:30 p.m. Check-ins before 12:30 are subject to a $15.00 early check-in fee.

porthole

Retired

Hey Mike & Ann The only reason we are not making this rally is 9/11 - Have my own "crab" recipe that we could have added to the mix.
But Iwould like to order a large & medium tee shirts - we'll pick them up at Hershey.

mjatwalker

Hey Mike & Ann The only reason we are not making this rally is 9/11 - Have my own "crab" recipe that we could have added to the mix.
But Iwould like to order a large & medium tee shirts - we'll pick them up at Hershey.
I know you have another commitment but I can't help but tease you about missing our rally. Already, have you down for two tees. See ya in Hershey.

mjatwalker

Can't believe it's time to make this post!! The cut-off date for ordering T-Shirts is August 15th. Wow, this means we are getting close to rally kickoff, yeah. So get your orders in.

Last edited:

Jim-n-Leslie

Okay, I have lilt the bubble on t-shirts for the MD rally. Are there t-shirts? Is it too late to order? Leslie and I just signed up, so we may be behind the power curve...
Jim

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Okay, I have lilt the bubble on t-shirts for the MD rally. Are there t-shirts? Is it too late to order? Leslie and I just signed up, so we may be behind the power curve...
Jim

Still time to order Jim. Send your order to Mike and Ann or post them on this thresd.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Mike & Ann , Wow 35 sites taken so far for your first Rally in MD !!! You guys must be breaking a record !!!! Going to be a great rally, looking forward to being part of it :D:D:D

mjatwalker

Mike & Ann , Wow 35 sites taken so far for your first Rally in MD !!! You guys must be breaking a record !!!! Going to be a great rally, looking forward to being part of it :D:D:D

I don't know about a record but we are very pleased with the response to our rally. We are going to have a blast!

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! We made plans and reservations for this rally today. It will be a long haul but we think we can do it. Can't miss the crabs! Eric V was explaining to me, how to eat these crabs. Interesting for sure.

We arrive Wednesday the 7th and have to leave Sunday to make it to Hershey for the show!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.