Status
Not open for further replies.

OEFVET

One of our raffle winners!
caac3d7c620cc8d71ac345e7f0a54865.jpg

Sent by NY Horse Holder

MCTalley

More pictures from this evening's festivities:

The Heartland Gives Back recipient was the Partnership for Animal Welfare (PAW). A representative (sorry, forgot her name) came, bringing one of their foster dogs (who also sat in on our group photo) and told us about their group. Heartland Owners donated requested supplies.

IMG_0688-M.jpg

IMG_0695-M.jpg

Afterwards, there was a catered Bar-B-Que dinner with all the "fixin's".

IMG_0707-M.jpg

IMG_0715-M.jpg

Of course there were prizes of unspeakable value:

IMG_0705-M.jpg

IMG_0718-M.jpg

IMG_0723-M.jpg

There were also a couple of grand prizes, such as a pair of RV SnapPads:

IMG_0724-M.jpg

An additional year's membership to the HOC:

IMG_0726-M.jpg

And finally, the rally quilt raffle winner:

IMG_0737-M.jpg

Who obviously got wrapped up in the moment:

IMG_0740-M.jpg

IMG_0742-M.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0740-M.jpg
    IMG_0740-M.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 17

OEFVET

Another outstanding HOC rally. Mike and Jodie thank you so much for hosting a great rally. Food, friends and fun were all wonderful?

VKTalley

Another outstanding HOC rally. Mike and Jodie thank you so much for hosting a great rally. Food, friends and fun were all wonderful?

I'll add our thanks to this list! For us "southerners", we have enjoyed the rally and the great people here!

Chris, it has been great seeing you again and getting to meet your sweet wife, Gloria.

gschaaf

Thanks Jodi and Mike for such a great rally and great pick on cg with plenty of things to see. Fran and I had a fantastic time and it was great seeing everyone again. Thanks again great job!!! See ya down the road!!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
We are home,safe and sound. Had a great time. Hope to see everyone soon. Thank you to all those who gave us so much help. We couldn't have done it without you. What a wonderful bunch of people. Love you all.

JIM-GERI

We are home,safe and sound. Had a great time. Hope to see everyone soon. Thank you to all those who gave us so much help. We couldn't have done it without you. What a wonderful bunch of people. Love you all.

Mike & Jodi,
Great Job!!!we had wonderful time see our friends again, Most importantly meeting new friends. We made it home safe and sound. Thanks again for a Great Weekend. Jim"Cosmo"🍷🍷😎😎 & Geri Reyes

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
The quilt is nice. Is it made from Tee shirts that were from different rallies?

Jim M

Yes Jim you are correct - Jodi put together a number of northeast rallies shirts from the last few years she did an awesome job on it

- - - Updated - - -

We arrived home around 8:30 pm safe and sound - Jodi and Mike what can I say that hasn't been said already. What an awesome rally - great food, great friends and too many laughs again. Jodi your quilt was absolutely gorgeous you did an awesome job. The weather was great (I know some thought it was too hot) but it was my kind of weather. Looking forward to seeing everyone again throughout the summer. Safe travels to all

Bones

Had an awesome time. Glad to make new friends. My truck pulled my trailer so fast the trim decided to stay behind.

0621161534b[1].jpg

0621161534[1].jpg

Bones

Opps!!!
It was very nice meeting you and your family, Bones!

The Traveling Talley's are in Wytheville, VA, for the night. Discovered a small hydrolic leak on the off-door side when we pulled into the campground. Will be following up on that ASAP!
Hopefully that is just a fitting that needs tightening. I got it fixed. I love the kreg joiner

Status
Not open for further replies.