EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 5/31/2019 to 6/2/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
The Zinter's will be next! We've been posting on other Rally sites that we are on our retirement spring and summer sojourn, so we plan to join you for the MD Rally and then head out to Goshen. Plan to arrive May 29th and leave June 3rd and head west!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Jodi. Dale and I are in! :cool:
Arrive 5/29
Depart 6/3
Site FR12

Karen

The Zinter's will be next! We've been posting on other Rally sites that we are on our retirement spring and summer sojourn, so we plan to join you for the MD Rally and then head out to Goshen. Plan to arrive May 29th and leave June 3rd and head west!

Dang....are all y’all heading to Goshen right after??

I hate this this thing called...WORK. Lol

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired

We are heading home for a day or two. Dale needs to mow the grass! Then, we will be on the road to Goshen!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

Yep, we're finally able to "just go", so will be heading out to Goshen for pre Rally!

We are heading south in March and attend the MS and AL Rally's and will head home for a couple weeks before attending The VA Rally and MD Rally and on to Goshen. See you there?

JWalker

Yep, we're finally able to "just go", so will be heading out to Goshen for pre Rally!

We are heading south in March and attend the MS and AL Rally's and will head home for a couple weeks before attending The VA Rally and MD Rally and on to Goshen. See you there?

Sounds like a great start to your travels. See ya soon.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
OK campers! Get out those cameras or photo albums. We are looking for the funniest camping photos. I'm sure we all have photos the are just "TOO FUNNY" that we can all share. Bring them with you and show them off! There will be a prize awarded for what is voted the funniest photo.
Also, dig out you baby pictures. We will have everyone guessing "Who's Who" The one who matches the most babies and campers will win a prize as well. So, don't let this one get away. It's easy and fun for all. Let's do this.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Jodi & Mike,

We made our reservations! Site FR8 arriving May 30 departing June 3 and heading to Goshen for the. National Rally and the pre-rally! We can rendevous again there!!!

Connie & Craig

JMVford

Jodi & Mike,

We made our reservations! Site FR8 arriving May 30 departing June 3 and heading to Goshen for the. National Rally and the pre-rally! We can rendevous again there!!!

Connie & Craig

Sounds like a winner to me!

- - - Updated - - -

OK, guys the clock is ticking. Get those reservations made. Deadline is March 1st. And it's from there to Goshen.

JMVford

I am so excited to announce we will be having a Caricaturist at the MD State Rally. From 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm in the campground hall for all to enjoy. The club is providing this. We will have our photo contest during the same time period followed by games while you wait to have yours done. What fun!

JMVford

Everyone remember to bring your baby pictures and funny camping photos for the photo contests.

JWalker

Jodi,

We will be coming in off of Rt 70. If I remember correctly, there are 2 different exits that you can use to get to the campground. Is one better than the other??

Thanks

JMVford

Coming into Ramblin’ Pines I think it is better to use exit 76 (MD 97).
If you use the exit before which shows the sign for Ramblin’ Pines there is a railroad tracks that your trailer could drag going over. So if you decide to take that one, take it slow.

JMVford

14E7ED46-87C9-4520-B0A4-C05D7F3601E2.jpegGet those baby pictures out and get ready to baffle the other players. Let’s see how many can match the campers with their baby photos.

JWalker

1 Week till the Walkers hit the road.
Can’t wait to start the rally season!!

See everyone soon!!

JMVford

Ok campers. Don’t forget those baby pictures. We’re gonna have fun figuring out who’s who. 33AC7526-6839-4867-A815-3CF3FC9A8634.jpeg

JWalker

Beautiful day in Woodbine Maryland. The gang is starting to roll in.

2i9krcw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.