EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 8/9/2013 to 8/11/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

chkwgn

BIG thanks to Mike and Ann. We had a great time as always at Maryland rally's. Loved seeing and visiting with so many friends. Mike and Deb you two were awesome, what a special treat. Hope to see many of you next month in PA. Jean

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Mike & Ann ,

Great rally !!! Everything came together nicely,great friends,great food and the Bamd was a perfect mix !! Thanks Helartland for suporrting these rallies.

porthole

Retired
Fine job as usual, thanks.

Phylis and Hank left about 10:30 yesterday and we followed 30 minutes later.
Took the north route to 26 and then over to the big loop.

Noticed fuel prices 20 minutes from camp were in the mid $3.6* range

oldmannj

Good to see someone having fun. I'm spending the weekend in the hospital awaiting a Cardiac Catherization for a possible blocked artery on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard how Gus made out with the catheterization????? I haven't heard or seen anything. Gus if you're reading this how about an update? We worry about you big guy!!! ED. :angel:

jnbhobe

Has anyone heard how Gus made out with the catheterization????? I haven't heard or seen anything. Gus if you're reading this how about an update? We worry about you big guy!!! ED. :angel:

He's home and doing good, no blockages, change meds. Saw it on facebook

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ed, thanks for asking. No blockage found (dodged a bullet there). However, my heart is "squeezing" too hard when it pumps. That causes the artery at the apex to get squeezed off occasionally creating a pseudo blockage. Not great news, but it can be controlled by adjusting my current Beta Blocker dosage and possibly adding another additional med, so I guess overall it is good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmannj

I'm glad it's "sort of" good news. Better than bad news for sure. Take care of yourself, we'll see you soon. ED.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Well we are home and I am posting this to check if any other dogs got sick upon arriving home from camp. I know Mike and Ann's dog got sick and now Regis has had the runs none stop for two days.
I am hoping no one else has experienced any issues but have to check..

Status
Not open for further replies.