EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Ishpeming - 8/22/2013 to 8/25/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
FYI on what was wrong with my landing gear at the rally. The off-door-side leg had to be rebuilt as the teeth on one of the of the gears was stripped just enough to keep them from meshing as they should have. So, it was the gears and not a shear pin that was the problem. $40 in parts and five hours of labor.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sorry about the illness Bernie, I told Deb I didn't think you looked well when you left. Hope you feel better quickly

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
glad you got it fixed Chuck and no luck finding your sensor but if the park finds it they will give me a holler

happykraut

Thank you all for the concerns and well wishes. This morning I actually feel human again, but still running a fever.

Theresau

Really sad we had to miss. Hope to be at next year's. Gerry and Debbie thx for all the hard work.

Joe's shoulder is getting much better - he can lift it much better now. (This needs to get better - there are still projects that need to be done :)).

Bernie, please get better - that's nasty stuff when it hits you.

Theresa

mikeyy53

Thanks to Gerry & Debbie for a great rally!!! Bernie get well soon! "Found" all of our "lost" stuff for the rally. Seeing DR ab out getting my hands to work "properly." See everyone next year!!!

Thank you everyone for making us feel so welcome.
Thanks Gerry and Debbie for making the time to put on a great rally.
Butch & Donita LaJoie

Status
Not open for further replies.