Hi Jo & Don, we've signed up for your rally. We're arriving on 8/21 and leaving 8/26. We'll be on site #73. See ya then.
We have one that might have to cancel you are number one on our list if they do Cancel we will o contact you you immediately but go ahead and talk to the park and see if they have any cancellationsBetty and I would like to attend this event, but heard at Goshen that it was full. I see that there is a cancellation, and wondered if there was a waiting list? If not, would it be worth a try to contact the campground? We don't want to cut in front of anyone, but we would hate to see an opening go to waste. Thanks.