EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Jenison - 8/22/2019 to 8/25/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnv

Hi Jo & Don, we've signed up for your rally. We're arriving on 8/21 and leaving 8/26. We'll be on site #73. See ya then.
J&J

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Hi Jo & Don, we've signed up for your rally. We're arriving on 8/21 and leaving 8/26. We'll be on site #73. See ya then.
J&J
That sounds great looking forward to seeing you guys don

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I just noticed that only my name is listed. I don't have to bring Debbie??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

jimpav

OUCH.........just found out the 50th anniversary Woodstock event runs from August 16-18 2019. Is anyone else planning on attending the festival??? Might be tough to make it to the Mi rally start.....

ffdon

OUCH.........just found out the 50th anniversary Woodstock event runs from August 16-18 2019. Is anyone else planning on attending the festival??? Might be tough to make it to the Mi rally start.....
Going to miss you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Reservation made today. Site # 62 see y’all soon enough. It’s almost camping season here. It was close to 80 today 😁

ffdon

Hi everyone, spring is coming soon, time is running out to make your reservations for the Michigan rally. Sites are going fast, so book your reservation soon We are outside of Grand Rapids in Jenison, at Steamboat RV park, Quilt show going on, that week also for all you quilters much more check us out Thanks Don & Jo

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Don and Jo,

We made Reservations for your Rally arriving 8/21 and leaving 8/25 on site 65. Looking forward to attending another Michigan Rally.

Oilman

Sorry to say Dennis and Jackie Bailey have to cancel our reservation for this event.

- - - Updated - - -

:(Sorry to say Dennis and Jackie Bailey have to cancel our reservation for this event.

Jim Posz

Betty and I would like to attend this event, but heard at Goshen that it was full. I see that there is a cancellation, and wondered if there was a waiting list? If not, would it be worth a try to contact the campground? We don't want to cut in front of anyone, but we would hate to see an opening go to waste. Thanks.

ffdon

Betty and I would like to attend this event, but heard at Goshen that it was full. I see that there is a cancellation, and wondered if there was a waiting list? If not, would it be worth a try to contact the campground? We don't want to cut in front of anyone, but we would hate to see an opening go to waste. Thanks.
We have one that might have to cancel you are number one on our list if they do Cancel we will o contact you you immediately but go ahead and talk to the park and see if they have any cancellations

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Jim Posz

Just spoke to campground. They have no openings but suggested I send them an e-mail asking to be notified if one comes up - which I will do. Please let me know if you hear of any cancellations. Jim

jimpav

Just stopped by the campground today after visiting my brother who lives in Jennison.
There were a good number of campers there and also a good amount water in the river.
The river was very high and the owners put an extra ramp just to get to the office. Very nice folks. We did not see any venue for a rally hall on the grounds. There’s a bit of a twisty drive through a neighborhood before entry to the campground which is right next to a local airport and golf course. Let’s hope all the rains stop before August!!E527D7AA-EE5F-46C4-89EF-BDE377AC7487.jpgC33A3C70-25CE-46BC-ADBB-0DA0EB00E09C.jpg103C0356-CB06-4BA1-9981-4623A8393D07.jpg

Jim Posz

We heard from Greg at the campground this morning that they had a site open up for rally weekend, so we reserved it. We will be arriving on the 22nd and leaving the morning of the 25th. They have us on site 14, a back in on the river. We will try to get signed up for the river ride soon. See you then. Jim

jimpav

Big storm approaching the lakeshore where we live. Trailer all packed ready to go but waiting out the storm until 2PM

Status
Not open for further replies.