EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Ludington * - 08/26/2010 to 08/29/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyy53

We were going to attend. I've been informed that the DW's niece is getting married in Tennessee that weekend. So off to Tennessee we go. I'd rather be at Poncho's pond that weekend. Oh well we'll 'll be at Poncho's in JUly instead.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Chuck, It was nice to meet you and the DW up Midland. Thanks for stopping by. Deb finally got her vacation time approved so we will be attending. Hopefully Tom and Judy will still be here and also be able to come.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Just want to let you know Geraldine and I will be joining the MI group at their rally this year. I called PP, but had to leave a message. Will you let another rig from WI join the MI group? See you in August?

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Tom W. - the more the merrier. And thanks about the note of the door prizes available from Woodalls. We finally registered yesterday (left a message on Sunday, so they do get back to you quite promptly).

So far there are 15 registered. Come on folks - we're only about halfway there.

cdbMidland

Tom W mentioned to me that he registered today, but was asked to send in $40. I am guessing that he is either coming in early or staying later and the $40 applies to one of the non-rally nights.
Tom makes 16 - we're over the hump and headed downhill. Glad to see the weather is finally starting to look seasonal.

mddorff

Dean & Myrna plan to attend. I think we are on your original list

Dean & Myrna Walldorff
Heartland Owners Club #1184
Six Lakes MI

jbeletti

Made my reservation today. I plan to arrive late afternoon on Wednesday the 25th, stay 5 nights, leaving Monday the 30th.

Check for $35 deposit is in the mail to Poncho's Pond.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new people too:)

Jim

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
hi Jim......my name is Mike and live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a new member as of today and pick up my new bighorn next week. how do you register for this event in Ludington?

jimtoo

hi Jim......my name is Mike and live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a new member as of today and pick up my new bighorn next week. how do you register for this event in Ludington?

Hi Mike and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I copied the below from the first post announcing the rally. You probably should call the park now to make deposit and register for rally.

Camp fee will be $39/night - cash or check only to get this rate.
Extra days will not be at the $39/night rate, but rather the $45-$49 rate should you wish to come early or stay later.
$35 check to book reservation (applies to total camping fee) which must be in no later than June 20, 2010.
Address is Poncho's Pond, 5335 W Wallace LN, Ludington MI 49431
Phone number is 888-308-6602 - I talked to Nan, one of the owners. Call first to reserve, then send the $35 check.
We have to have at least 10 units to get the $39 rate, but she is holding 25 spots for us until June 20. Latecomers may still get in, but nothing will be guaranteed after the June 20th date.
We will get the use of the pavilion on Friday night, but not Saturday, so we will plan for our potluck and get together for that night

Enjoy the forum and I know you will enjoy the rally.

Jim M

cdbMidland

Hi, Mike. You are most welcome to join. Currently we have over 20 units registered and the campground has extended our cutoff date to July 1. Please send me a regular e-mail with NEW MEMBER in the subject line and both yours and your wife's name and I will add you to our Michigan Chapter list. Make sure you join the Ontario chapter as well - Wayne and Gayle do a fine job for Ontario - I've participated in the Ontario rally before. Send the e-mail to perrinebatcke@yahoo.com.

Thanks, and thanks to Jimtoo for the info he passed.

cdbMidland

Folks, I want to give an update to the list of attendees, but I can't figure out how to edit the first post, so let me put it here. I see several posts that are not on the campground registration list for the Heartland rally, so if you don't see your names here, please contact the campground and have the nice folks there put you on our list. So far they have 20...

Registered as of 6/25/10 - 10 AM
Gerald & Debbie Atkinson
Jerry & Fran Bartell
Chuck & Saundra Batcke
Jim Beletti
Alan & Sandy Decker
Russ & Bonnie Eicho
Rick & Debbie Gallant
Gary & Marlene Hock
Dave & Mary Hromek
Rick & Blanca Jagiello
Don & Joanne Kettlewell
Curt & Bonnie Lynn
Larry & JoAnn McCullen
Mike & Linda Numerick
Tom & Bobbi Paschka
Jim & Claudia Pavlinik
Dave & Virginia Prince
Gerald Stager
Tom & Geraldine Weber
Bert Wilkinson

MC9

Can't find where I sent my notice so, I will send it again. Called Ponchos Pond and reserved a site for the rally 8-26 - 8-29. So, Jim and Cynthia McNine (MC9) will be there. At last years rally I brought a big pot and gas burner to do corn on the cob. I'll have it along , just in case.

ricatic

I have been working out of state for the last few months. I just returned home. Debbie and I would like to attend again this year. I will call the campground tomorrow.

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
No more confusion ,,, we're in
Mike & Suzanne Markus
landmark
arrive late Thursday evening
see ya there
Mike

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Is there anyone attending the MI rally at Poncho's Pond that uses Verizon broad band with an amplified antenna? I am looking for help because my broad band is very slow at home address, but fast in other locations. Verizon has talked about the issue, but has not offered any solutions. Thanks. See you in Ludington.

Status
Not open for further replies.