EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Marshall - 8/25/2016 to 8/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just give Turkeyville a call and post here when you have your reservation.

Peace
Dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Really wish we could make it back for this rally . . . only about 30 miles away from our home town!

Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to get back to Michigan until Oct. 2018 (40th. class reunion).

All of our other travel plans before then have us heading south and west.

Hope you all have a blast!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Jackie and I are IN for Michigan. Coming in on the 24th and I believe we are in site 65. HOC #2211. See you then!!

Mattman

Okay. Where in. 25th - 28th. They Put us in #46. Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Matt n Becky

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Hello Gerry & Debbie !!

We have made our reservation!! Coming in the 24th to the 28th!! Site # 58 !!

Oh, 1 IMPORTANT thing !! We've had our BRAND NEW LM 365 sitting in our driveway for 10 wks .. WAITING for our new GMC Dually to be built & delivered !! IF it shows up, we'll be there. This will be our VERY FIRST rally!! Looking forward to meeting ALL of the Heartland Family Owners we've heard so many good things about.

Last edited:

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Always nice to see new people joining in the rally fun. congratulation on the new LM and look forward to meeting you two and Mattman

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Just changed things around. Connie and I are going to arrive on 22nd and depart on the 28th. Site #44. Of course I'm in for golf.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello vaga1bond , welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Lots of great information available here.
If you look at page one of this thread you will get some information about the rally. Look HERE.
We don't live in Michigan but this will be our 8th time at a Michigan rally. That will make it 8 out of 9. We only missed one because of a family reunion.
Hope to see you in Marshall.

Peace
Dave

TGLBWH

Sorry I didn't get back to you vaga1bond. I hope you can make our rally. please feel free to PM, email (gerry7476@gmail.com) or call (734-778-1530) if you are in need of any other info other than what is on the site. We are finalizing everything for a breakfast, potluck dinner as well as a meet and greet and golf on Thursday. I should most of it posted by the weekend. By the way Dave, Debbie is making city chicken, Kielbasa and sauerkraut and one more thing I can't remember. Sorry, no Czernina

Alan_B

We are new Heartland Bighorn owners and new Club members. We would love to attend but unfortunately it just won't work out this time.

I am particularly disappointed as Marshall is my original home town. I have had plenty of Cornwell turkey sandwiches!

sjstaton

Jim & Sue Staton, #3345, will attend the rally arriving 8/24. We plan on golfing on Thursday morning (not too early).

TGLBWH

Great Jim and Sue, I will post the tee times soon. I have also updated some info in the first post. Potluck, breakfast and a meet and greet are now listed. It is almost here and we are sure looking forward to seeing all the old friends and meeting some new.

Status
Not open for further replies.